Chapter 3 - The Young Lady's Fate

Vyon Mireille's POV:

Since I was a child, I, Vyon Mireille, never once believed in miraculous phenomena. But everything I was supposed to not believe changed because of a specific individual.

It was that after I met a man named Zenovis Izel.

Today, I went to my little sister's place. It's my weekly routine to visit my cute little sister to have a sisterly talk about a lot of stuff.

"Onee-sama, I think you should tell Izel-san before it's too late."

In front of me, there stood the figure of my little sister, Shea Mireille. An adorable girl with straight silver-black hair, blue eyes, and a seemingly cute chest in a fancy high school girls' uniform.

Our parents did a good job raising an angel. I can't help but want to hug her forever in my arms! And as a daughter of a wealthy family, her status as a young lady suits her very well.

Her sparking elegance and ladylike manners can't be compared to mine, who was raised and received education in a cut-above environment.

As your big sis, I'm very proud of you!

Currently, at my little sister's villa, I'm consulting my little sister about how I should approach Izel-kun. How should I say this... oh right, is this what people call love consultation or something like that?

I was found out by my own little sister struggling with my one-sided feelings for Izel-kun. He doesn't show any signs of feeling the same for me, or more like he's been distant lately.

Am I not really attractive? I was trying my best to appeal in front of him! My pride as a woman will not last if this continues.

"You're right. But... don't you think... Izel-kun hates me? I might be just getting in his way."

"What are you talking about, onee-sama? Are you really that dense? He doesn't hate you. He is avoiding you because he is being conscious of you! And, of course, as a matter of fact, he likes you!"

Is... is that really the case? I guess... I might be just being overly nervous about the possibility of him rejecting me.

Zenovis Izel is the name of the man that I like. He is my co-worker in the same company. He had been working alongside me for two years now. We've been together for so long that I became so conscious around him. Since after I started to notice his existence, I began developing feelings for him.

What's so good about him? There are too many! At first, I thought he was just like that man who only lusts over a woman's body, but later I found that he is very kind and gentle.

He is also a timid and quiet type of man, that characteristic of his brings his manly charms. His black glossy hair and sharp jet-black eyes are perfectly matched, and he has a pretty built body too!

Though he doesn't show much emotion. Every day, he goes out and greets everyone with his emotionless face. It's like that whenever he is in front of anyone.

But well... one day, I found him smiling in his apartment room like how an average person should be. It's so dazzling and a refreshing look that I can't see from anyone else but him.

I got captivated by his happy face at that time. Ultimately, his face is engraved in my brain and makes my cheeks red whenever I think of him.

"..."

Kyaaaaa~ (/ω\)

...R-Really... even now, I feel like my face is turning beet red... Just thinking about him makes my heart flutter... *badum*