Chapter 1

Barry was managing to make it to the other side of the bridge with a newfound drive and determination, he grinned happily at the sight of Eliza's surprised face, this soon passed as he managed to get rolling across the floor and knocking Eliza down with him. The two began to get up with great difficulty.

"It's over Eliza." Barry said.

"This isn't over yet." Eliza said that she took another X-Speed ​​serum ready to inject herself again.

"Eliza, wait, stop doing this to yourself, or hurting more people." Barry told her.

"You do not know anything about me." Eliza growled.

"I know you're not a bad person, I know what it's like to want to be the best, but it's going to destroy you, please let us help you." Barry said, as Eliza was considering, she knew he was right, but she was fighting herself to recover, so she looked at him and smiled like crazy.

"We could get together." Eliza said to Barry's shock.

"Which?"

"Think about it Flash, we could do whatever we want, conquer this city, you just have to say yes." She said extending her hand to him.

"No, I won't, I won't join you Eliza." Barry said firmly.

Eliza smiled and chuckled darkly, she approached and at super speed knocked him to the ground, Barry was groaning a little, Eliza approached still smiling madly at him, she had never met anyone like him before, he cared about her in a way that he was making her like him, or even fall in love with him.

"You're very handsome, Flash, but you could be better without that mask." Eliza started to take off Barry's mask, but then she stopped." But I don't want it, I want it here."

Eliza approached very close to Barry's face, with their breaths mingling, Eliza brought her lips to Barry's in an intense kiss, Barry was shocked by what was happening he couldn't react he just got wide eyes as Eliza kissed him, she pulled away and smiled at him.

"You can take that mask off for me as soon as you find me." Eliza looked at him and grinned wildly, "Until next time, Flash."

Eliza took off at super speed as Barry watched, unable to do much other than stare.

...

Eliza arrives at what appears to be a hidden part of her lab with everything she needed, she took off her Trajectory costume and put on her most comfortable clothes, she sat at her desk and rested her chin on her hands and smiled dreamily and saw some photos and newspaper articles about the Flash, saving the city by stopping crime, or stopping the singularity.

"Who's behind your mask, Flash?" Eliza smiled even wider. "I'm going to find out who you are, Flash, and once I do, we'll be together."

-Oh looks like someone fell in love with a certain heroic speedster." The trajectory speaks to Eliza's mind.

"Well, he's a cutie, I can't wait to find out who he is." Eliza said turning around gracefully.

"Oh, you're falling for him too fast, the guy who tried to trap you." Trajectory said again.

"He's different." Eliza said.

"There you go again, thinking of The Flash, what he's like under that mask, handsome and heroic and brave." Trajectory said again.

Eliza just sighs very passionately

"Do you really think he's going to want you? A girl who caused chaos in the city and took the speed drug." Trajectory said again.

"I don't care, he will be mine, we will be together no matter what, I just need to become a real sprinter by improving the V9." Eliza said firmly.

"If so, then let's find him together, after all, two heads are better than one." Trajectory said with malice in Eliza's head.

Eliza looked at herself in the mirror and saw herself in Trajectory's uniform.

Eliza continued to smile and lay down on her bed, shifting a little, she then touched herself to a person she knew the Flash's identity, her old college roommate and best friend, Caitlin Snow.