Chapter 4

"This is a bad idea." Harry said when he saw Barry dressed up, with Cisco and Caitlin who were in the cortex.

"Well, that's the only idea I've come up with at the moment." Barry said finishing getting ready.

"It's not that bad, Eliza is a good person, she's just affected by X speed." Caitlin said.

"You have forgotten the fact that your friend is now not the same as before, and correcting you, Snow, her mind is now corrupted." Harry said in his typical serious mood.

"Look, Eliza is a good person, but we have to help her, and this is the only way to reach her, even though this isn't my best idea." Barry said, looking at the three of them.

"I'm ready." Barry said and looked at his watch. "And I'm very late."

Barry ran off as quickly as possible leaving Caitlin, Cisco and Wells behind.

"I know our focus is on Eliza because she's dangerous, but Barry seems to be even more focused than we are." Cisco said.

"Yeah, you're not the only one who thinks that Cisco." Caitlin said in agreement.

"He's getting too involved, that's not good." Harry said leaving for work.

....

"Okay, tonight is going to be the best night of my life." Eliza said, already dressed.

"I'll act like a normal person, I'm normal, alright." Eliza said, fixing her hair.

"Oh dear, normal is a far cry from what defines us." Trajectory said in her head.

"Today I will get what I want, and I will conquer Barry, and that way we will be together forever." Eliza said, smiling wildly.

"I know very well what you want, it's with our dear speedster." Trajectory said in Eliza's head, as she listened.

"You know and being with him, I can feel it, and every time I think, I want that speedster more, after all, I'm you." Trajectory said once more in Eliza's head.

Eliza looked in the mirror at her own reflection and saw herself in Trajectory's uniform.

"Well, you're right, I want to be with him, but first I have to win him over, that's why I'm wearing my best clothes." Eliza said, turning around and looking at herself in the mirror.

"Why don't we do it my way? And make it ours. Besides, won't he think you're crazy?" Trajectory said again.

"I want to do things right this time, Barry is very special to me, I don't want to screw it up." Eliza said.

Eliza heard a knock on the door, she went to answer it, already expecting it to be the person she wanted.

Barry arrived at Eliza's apartment thanks to the address given by her, he was also holding some roses for her.

Eliza opened the door to reveal Barry in a suit. Barry himself saw how Eliza was dressed and couldn't help but admire her, he just stood there in a daze looking at her.

"Wow, Eliza, you... look... great." Barry said, still looking at her.

"Thanks Barry, you're doing great too." She smiled at him. There was a moment of silence between the two until Eliza broke it.

"We better go soon, they might cancel our reservation." Eliza said, smiling nervously.

"Yes, sure, let's go." Barry stuttered looking at her.

"Oh, this is for you." Barry handed her the roses, and she smiled at him.

"They're beautiful, thank you Barry." She smiled at him.