Chapter 3

Barry was in his lab, analyzing a crime scene sample, doing it at super speed, the faster he finished the faster he could look for Eliza.

As Barry was finishing up his work, his cell phone started to ring, Barry looked at his cell and saw that it was Caitlin calling him.

"Hi Caitlin, I was just going to call you..." Barry was saying but stopped hearing that she was stunned and talking too fast.

"Hey, hey, take it slow." Barry said as she started to explain everything.

"But how does she know!?" Barry said, shocked by what he heard.

Downstairs the elevator door opened and Eliza got out, she saw some police officers working at her desk or walking around the room. Joe sees her and approaches her.

"Can I help you sir..." Joe was speechless when he saw who it was.

"Detective Joe West, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person." Eliza said, smiling ignoring Joe's shock.

"You are the Doctor Eliza Harmon that we found at Mercury Labs who was using the V-9." Joe said, looking at Eliza with pure shock.

"Well what can I say, I'm a girl who likes to get attention." Eliza said with a small laugh as Joe looked at her.

"Is Barry around here?" Eliza asked curiously and looked around the police station.

"No he is not." Joe said very quickly and protected Barry.

"You are lying." Eliza said smiling.

"You know you're a terrible liar Joe, can I call you Joe?" Eliza said.

"No." Joe said firmly.

"I'll call you Joe, after all we're almost like family." Eliza said with a big smile on her face.

"Which?" Joe said, confused.

"Well, me and Barry are going to get married and have a big family and we'll be happy forever and ever." Eliza said, smiling dreamily at the thought.

"That's impossible." Joe said in disbelief.

"The impossible nowadays means nothing, after all the metas are out there, um, on second thought Eliza Harmon-Allen sounds great, the perfect couple." Eliza said smiling.

"Joe." Joe heard Barry's voice from above.

Eliza also looked over and smiled gracefully at him.

"Joe, it's okay." Barry said as he nodded, walking away but still looking at Eliza.

"Hi my love, I missed you." Eliza said, smiling at him.

"Eliza, what are you doing here?" Barry asked.

"Well, I wanted to visit your place of work, I probably should have warned you, but I wanted to surprise you with my love." Eliza said in a playful tone.

Eliza then got very close to Barry's face, her breaths mingling with Barry trying to look away from her.

"You don't have to be afraid of me Barry." Eliza said looking into his eyes.

"I don't have one." Barry said.

"But you think I'm dangerous, I can guarantee that I won't hurt anyone, I just want to be with you." Eliza said sweetly and softly.

"Let's talk in my lab, we have more privacy." Barry started up the stairs and behind him was Eliza.

As soon as they entered and closed the door, Eliza jumped into Barry's arms and began to kiss him passionately, wrapping her arms around Barry's neck.

Barry who was shocked by what just happened couldn't do anything, he just stood there, but then Barry started to return the kiss by grabbing Eliza's waist, the kiss then stopped as the two broke apart with their heavy breaths, they then looked at each other. to each other while Eliza smiles.

"I was right, you love me too, our connection is very strong." Eliza said, placing her hand on Barry's chest, feeling his heart racing.

"Your heart races when I'm around you, just like mine when you're around me." Eliza said, taking Barry's hand and placing it on her own heart for him to feel.

Barry then holds Eliza's hand and sighed a little.

"Eliza, the V-9 you put on you, is causing you to have cellular degeneration, also causing you to have side effects." Barry told her.

"Really? Because I've never felt this good before my dear, it looks like things have finally become clear to me." Eliza said, bringing her face close to Barry's.

"Eliza, please let us help you." Barry pleaded and Eliza just laughed.

"I don't need help, my love, what I need is to be with you, my love, this is the best thing that ever happened to me, being with you here makes me so happy." Eliza smiled at him and Barry was silent, Eliza smiled even wider and placed her hand on Barry's face.

"I had a great idea, let's go to dinner tonight." Eliza said, she then leaned across the table and started writing something on a piece of paper." This is my address, you choose the restaurant for us, nothing better than a little romantic night for the two of us."

She then approached and kissed Barry's cheek making him a little blushing, Eliza pulled away and saw how he looked, she winked and blew a kiss to Barry who just rolled his eyes, this made Eliza laugh a little, and walked away, leaving Barry alone with his thoughts.