Chapter 7

Barry was at the entrance to Keystone town and holding a tachyon device, and ready to test his speed.

"Alright guys, I'm here now." Barry said by dressed in his Flash suit.

"Are you okay Barry? Do you need to stretch or something?" Eliza asked as she sat next to Cisco and Caitlin.

"No, I'm not fine." Barry said smiling a little when he heard Eliza's voice.

"Alright, so let's put this new tachyon optimizer for a test drive." Cisco said.

Barry then placed the tachyon device on his chest, feeling his energy rise. "Oh yeah, I feel it."

"That's the tachyon device, loading the speed force into your cells, how does it feel?" Caitlin asked.

"Different." Barry answered.

"Let's see how long it takes you to get here, on my count, three, two, one, go!" Cisco said.

Barry then took off running at a speed like never before.

....

Back at Star Labs Cisco, Caitlin and Eliza watched closely.

"Wow, that made him fly." Cisco said in complete shock the map of the city and the location of where Barry was.

....

Barry was running at super speed like he had never done before, he could go faster, and he knew it.

"Guys, I can go a lot faster." Barry said.

"Go." Cisco said.

Barry then ran so fast that in front of him a gap opened, but it didn't take less than a second for Barry to run through another gap, and going straight to Star Labs.

"What? I came back. How long was I gone?" Barry asked and everyone looked at him confused.

"Dude, you just busted your last record." Cisco said approaching Barry.

"Yes, you were four times faster than normal." Caitlin said smiling.

"Four times?" Barry asked and Eliza nodded smiling at him. "But that means...."

"Which is just as fast as, well, faster." Harry said as he appeared holding a coffee.

"Wow. Hey, can you slow this down a little bit." Barry said as he removed the tachyon device from his chest and handed it to Harry.

"I'll get around to it." Harry said simply as he picked up the tachyon device as he walked away.

"With this you will have a big advantage against Zoom." Eliza said excitedly and Barry smiled at her.

They heard high heels clicking on the floor, and when they turned to look they saw Iris arriving and wearing a red dress and heels.

"Hey, guys." Iris said waving at everyone who waved back until she looked at Eliza and was quite confused and even bothered. "Oh hey Eliza, I didn't know you would be here."

"Oh yeah, actually Barry said I could be here and help Team Flash and I said yes." Eliza said smiling sweetly and Iris looked at Barry.

"Yes, Eliza is a brilliant scientist at Mercury Labs, and I thought it would be nice to have another set of hands to help us on missions." Barry explained and smiled a little at Eliza who smiled back.

"And Eliza has helped us a lot, she is a great addition to the team." Caitlin said smiling.

"Not to mention she helped us create the tachyon optimizer." Cisco said.