Chapter 5

Barry woke up with sunlight coming through the window and illuminating the entire room. Barry moves a little, but then he feels something hugging him, he looks down and sees Eliza's arm over his chest, he turns and sees Eliza sleeping soundly, he sees how Eliza had her hair down, and how the blanket covered his entire body that was naked, Barry looked at Eliza, and he couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was and to some extent cute, he smiled a little at her, but put it aside and started to get up.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Barry turned and saw Eliza awake looking at him.

"Sorry, I need to go to Star Labs, we still need to figure out how to defeat Zoom." Barry said when Eliza got up still covering her body with the blanket.

"Oh, sure, right." Eliza said a little disappointed, Barry saw that and felt bad for Eliza, as much as he didn't know her for a long time, he already had something for her, and he couldn't stand to see her like that.

"You could come with me." Barry said quickly and Eliza looked at him confused.

"What?" She asked.

"We still need to deal with the speed drug in your system, and since you're a scientist, you might as well help us increase my speed." Barry said and immediately Eliza's face lit up.

"Of course, I'd like to do that, plus it'll be nice to get to know Star Labs properly this time." Eliza smiled as Barry did the same.

Eliza got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get dressed, Barry just stared in the direction she was going, still thinking about her.

Barry pushed all thoughts away again as he picked up all his clothes from the floor and put them on.

....

Barry arrived at Star Labs at super speed and when he got to the cortex, he saw that only Harry was there as he looked at the computer screen and worked.

"So how was last night with Dr. Harmon?" Harry asked without looking at Barry.

"It was fine, nothing much happened." Barry responded nervously and quickly.

Harry narrowed his eyes strangely at that answer, but when he asked more questions, Cisco along with Caitlin, Jesse, Joe and Iris catching everyone's attention.

"I'm happy to tell everyone that we know how to neutralize the V-9, we've been working all night." Cisco said excitedly as Caitlin smiled a little.

"How did you manage to solve this?" Joe asked curiously.

"We've developed a vaccine that could work against V-9 and eliminate it from your system, we can give Eliza and cure her." Caitlin responds to everyone.

Barry smiles at this, knowing he can help Eliza, he starts to think more about her, but again, he pushes it all away.

"However, this possible cure only works on people who have used the V-9, not on other speedsters." Harry explains and everyone has a serious look on their faces.

"So even if Jay were alive..." Joe begins.

"It probably didn't work because he had a connection to the speed-force." Harry said and everyone was silent.

"If we healed Eliza, maybe we could arrest her." Iris said and Barry immediately turned to her.

"What? No, we're not going to trap there in the pipeline." Barry said to the shock of everyone in the room.

"Do you want to let her loose? She's a criminal Barry." Iris said and Barry shook his head not agreeing with what she was saying.

"Listen guys, Eliza isn't like that, she's a great person, but she needs help. We did the same thing when Lisa asked us to help her find Snart." Barry said while everyone was thoughtful.