Chapter 6

Eliza was lying on the medbay bed, still resting, having gotten the V-9 out of her system, she then woke up abruptly and taking a deep breath dressed in a Star Labs coat and pants and socks.

Caitlin quickly entered, after seeing that Eliza had woken up, and began to calm down there.

"Eliza, it's okay, it's me, Caitlin." She told Eliza who then started to get calmer.

"Oh, Caitlin, hi, it's really nice to see, you know, like myself." Eliza said, smiling at her.

"It's great to see you too, how are you feeling?" She asked and Eliza held her forehead.

"Just a little headache, but it'll pass, I just need some rest." Eliza smiled a little and Caitlin nodded.

Eliza's face darkened as she remembered some of the things she had done.

"Caitlin, about that day, when I threatened you..." Eliza started to say.

"No, that wasn't you, that was Trajectory talking, but now you're here, safe and well." Caitlin said, placing a hand on her shoulder and a soft smile on her face.

"Thank you, I don't even know how to thank you for what you've done for me, I don't even know how to thank you." Eliza said.

"Your well being is already a great thank you." Caitlin said.

Eliza then looked around, seeing that one person was missing.

"And Barry, where is he?" Eliza asked, now a little worried.

"He's with the others studying new speed formulas to defeat Zoom." Caitlin told her.

As soon as Eliza heard that name, immediately a wave of fear, worry, and anger began to rise, fear because she knew what this Zoom was capable of, concern for Barry's safety, and anger that she knew this Zoom had hurt her. Barry.

Eliza begins to grip the two sides of the bed, feeling a great fury remembering the day Zoom had broken Barry's back.

Caitlin noticed that she noticed how Eliza's face was in fury like she had never seen it before, to an extent she was scared.

"Eliza, is everything okay?" Caitlin asked a little hesitantly.

"Yes, of course I am, like I've never felt before." Eliza smiled at her.

"I need to go now and help the others with Barry's training, but I'll be back soon so we can run some tests." Caitlin told her and Eliza just smiled at her and nodded.

Caitlin then walked away, leaving Eliza completely alone in the MedBay, she sighed a little and got up from the bed, and looked around.

Eliza walked around a bit, noting what Star Labs was like, although she had been to this place before when she stole the V-9, but it was good to observe the place calmly. She then saw the mannequin with the Flash suit on it, she then walked over smiling grandly at him and placing her hand on the symbol.

But something else calls her attention even more, when she sees a picture frame on the table, it was of Barry in his old Flash costume with red symbol, along with Cisco, Caitlin and Harrison Wells.

Eliza smiled when she saw how happy he looked. In her moment alone, she kissed where Barry was, she heard footsteps behind her and immediately turned around, but smiled when she saw Barry a few meters behind her.

"Hi, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Barry apologized quickly putting his hand on the back of his head.

"No, you need to apologize, it's always good to have you around." Eliza smiled slowly, approaching him.