Chapter 2

After a week of searching, Barry was now in the cortex, along with Caitlin who was in the med bay, Cisco and Wells who were arguing as usual.

"I'm just saying that the best way to locate the artificial speedster is to try to track it through the micro tracker that is on the V-9." Cisco said, explaining to Harry his own theory.

"Well Ramon, we don't even know if this is working yet, I say the best way to track Trajectory is by the speed trail it leaves when it runs." Harry said in his typical serious way.

"Wait a minute, you didn't even consider my option." Cisco said very annoyed.

"It's because it's a horrible idea, Ramon." Harry said, looking at the computer screen.

"You know what Harry, you might be a genius on Earth-2, but this is my territory." Cisco said very irritated.

"I have the best knowledge of V-9, how it works and how to locate it." Harry said too.

"You know Harry, you're already pissing me off with this whole thing where you're always saying you're a genius, and always criticizing my plans." Cisco said he was still very angry.

"That's because everyone is bad." Harry said.

Cisco left angrily, heading to his workshop muttering, as Barry approached Harry with a bored look.

"You didn't find anything?" Barry asked in alarm.

"Nothing, she completely disappeared." Harry said.

"I ran all over town, and there was no sign of Eliza." Barry got very frustrated and slammed his fist on the table.

We have to find her, so from what I've analyzed from the V-9, some of the symptoms are more evident and worse, even if she no longer takes the V-9." Caitlin said entering the cortex.

"What kind of symptoms?" Cisco asked, also appearing in the cortex.

"Violence, aggression and a little bit of insanity, it brings out some feelings and amplifies them." Caitlin said to everyone's shock.

"I had analyzed the V-9 before, but I never knew this could happen to a user." Harry said.

"I think she had that effect on you." Caitlin said, pointing at Barry.

"Because I?" Barry asked.

"When we went to visit her at Mercury Labs, there was a certain feeling, inside her, or even on the bridge." Caitlin said.

"Does she know I'm the Flash!?" Barry wondered in panic.

"If that's true, then we have a big problem." Cisco said as scared as Barry was.

...

In her AP, Eliza was now coming out of the bathroom wearing a robe and drying her hair, she went to her room and opened her closet door and saw some of her clothes.

Eliza was wearing a tight dress that highlighted her curves well, she also wore high heels, her hair was also loose and wavy, on her lips she put a red lipstick and some makeup on her face.

"Wow, why are you pretending to be like that?" Trajectory said in Eliza's head.

"Well, I have to make myself presentable for my dear scarlet speedster, um, what will his last name be?" Eliza said, sitting down.

"Your old friend from college might know that." Trajectory said.

"Yes, of course she knows, but she will never tell me." Eliza said frustrated.

"Then we'll have to make her do it." Trajectory said.

"Which?! No, Caitlin is my friend, I can't do this to her." Eliza said hesitantly.

"She's an obstacle to our goal, getting the man we love, we can't allow that, besides we're not doing anything wrong, we just want the man we love." Trajectory said again.

"You're right, I can't let her ruin everything, this might be my only chance, I won't miss the chance to be with the man." Eliza said determinedly.

"I can't wait for my love, for us to be together and be happy and no one will ruin it, even if I kill anyone to get it." Eliza said, vibrating her hand and then stopping and then sighing still thinking about the Flash.

...

Caitlin was walking across the parking lot until she reached her car, as she opened the door, Caitlin felt a shiver down her spine as she heard a familiar voice behind her as she turned in shock at who she saw.

"Hello Caity, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Eliza said, smiling madly.

"Eliza, oh my God, what happened to you?" Caitlin asked in shock at seeing Eliza's new clothes that were quite different from what she used to wear, such as a fitted dress, high heels, loose hair and a little makeup. .

"Which? Don't tell me you're surprised, I decided to change my look, those nerdy student outfits blocked out my true beauty, but more importantly, to show the man I love." Eliza said the last part dreamily.

"The man you love?" Caitlin asked, confused.

"You know, the Flash, my dear scarlet speedster, you know his real identity, I want to know, now." Eliza said very seriously with a look that startled Caitlin who never thought to see this from her friend.

"I can not do it." Caitlin said hesitantly.

"Oh Caity, always right, or spoiling all the fun, but this, you won't spoil it, just tell me his name." Eliza said as calmly as possible.

"Eliza, please..." Caitlin tried to speak.

"JUST TELL ME!!" Eliza screamed in rage, Caitlin jerked away looking at the person she didn't even know anymore.

"Eliza, please, that's not you." Caitlin said, trying to find Eliza's good side.

"This is who I am, who I've always been, and you're not going to change that, now say his name." Eliza said as Caitlin shivered and shook her head.

Eliza was annoyed even more, now vibrating her hand right next to Caitlin's chest to threaten her, but something clicked in Eliza's mind and she stopped vibrating her hand and walked away.

"Wait, he was by your side all this time, wasn't he?" Eliza said remembering. "That time you visited wanting to know more about the V-9, you took someone with you, a CSI."

"Yeah, and when I went to Star Labs wanting more V-9, I locked him in the glass cell, and he was in the Flash outfit." Eliza said even more to Caitlin's shock.

"And you said his name." Eliza said, turning to Caitlin. Yours is....Barry....Barry Allen."

Caitlin was in total shock, not knowing what to say, Eliza saw this and smiled grandly, she sighed again very passionately knowing that now she had discovered the name of the man she loved, Eliza felt as if she already knew it before, for as soon as she met Barry , felt a great connection with him, but now, is the perfect time to act and conquer everything she wants.