𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 ( 🌿 )

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐌𝐀𝐍

❪ fae • effie • lou • fifi • reya. ❫

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬.
𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒚𝒂: from old french aliz, from old high german adalhaid, literally "nobility, of noble kind"
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒎𝒂𝒏: deriving from the old english rod, meaning "a clearing in the woods"

𝗔𝗚𝗘.
24

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
august 14

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
hackney, east london, england

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦.
london, england

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.
professional ballet dancer

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡.
leo

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
british

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦.
she / her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
straight

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦.
single

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘.
INFP

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦.
open minded, loyal, passionate, creative, friendly, hard-working

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚.
sorry by halsey

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
frankenstein by mary shelley

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘.
physical touch

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛.
no big conditions or illnesses

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• dancing (mostly ballet)
• exploring the outdoors
• skateboarding
• yoga
• riding her bike
• midnight walks
• iced coffee
• going to the cinema
• trying new restaurants

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• judgmental people
• being underestimated
• bullies
• gossip
• arrogance

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
- oliver chapman (father)
- diana chapman (mother)/(deceased)
- florence chapman (fraternal twin sister)
- alastair chapman (older brother)
- andromeda murphy (bestfriend since childhood)
- cressida (pet cat)
- dexter (pet dog)

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 (𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗥).
freya chapman was born on august 14 in hackney, east london, england. six minutes after her twin sister, florence. she grew up on her family's farm in the english countryside, in the beauty of surrey hills. though she's the younger twin, her demeanor would suggest otherwise. freya has always been strong willed, content with being the voice of reason between her brother and sister. due to freya's warm and friendly nature, people often quickly flock to her, wanting to feel shielded by her positivity. she sees the possibility in everything. in short, she's the mom friend. though fae is not known for her academic abilities like her sister, she is known for her dedication to a cause which peaks her interest. a passionate girl, fae is a big believer in equality, as well as she's a feminist. when she was 6 years old, she was introduced to the world of ballet.

her mom taking her and her siblings to go see swan lake. she loved everything about it, the spotlights, the outfits, and especially the dancing. since then, freya, was on her feet moving to music any chance she got. her parents weren't terribly wealthy, but they weren't working class, either. The perfectly average middle class family supported freya's passion, sending her to dance classes from six on. fae aspired for the best; she worked hard at school, but most of her free time was spent rehearsing and perfecting her physique. especially when she was accepted into the royal ballet school and london, england and worked her ass off. now she dances for the royal ballet at the royal opera house.

when fae is not dancing you'll probably find her outside. when she doesn't have practice she'll get up in the morning and jog. or she'll take a walk to local markets near her apartment. you'll also find her trying new vegan restaurants. during the summer you'll mostly find her surfing or at the beach in general.

 during the summer you'll mostly find her surfing or at the beach in general