𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 ( 🌿 )

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

❪ betty • savvy sabby • sabby • bri. ❫

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬.
𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 : a feminine given name derived from proto-celtic sabinā, from the name of river severn
𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 : old english mōna

𝗔𝗚𝗘.
25

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
february 23rd

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
interlaken, switzerland

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦.
cambridge, england

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.
former figure skater, library cataloger

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡.
pisces

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
swiss

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦.
she/her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
straight

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦.
single

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘.
ISFJ

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦.
active, bighearted, caring, intuitive, self conscious, emotional

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚.
the king by sarah kinsley

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
never let me go by kazuo ishiguro

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘.
physical touch

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛.
no big illnesses or conditions

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• burning incense
• coffee
• trying new foods
• spending time with her daughter
• cold weather
• figure skating
• going out with friends
• vintage things
• collecting crystals
• trying new foods
• being a dog mom

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• judgemental people
• heights
• people who play with/use up her time

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
- stephen moon (father)
- fabienne moon (neé schneider)
- ebbe (ex boyfriend/baby's father)
- edith koch moon (daughter)
- cheryl schneider (cousin)
- misty swan (friend)
- suki hamada (bestfriend)
- samira georges (bestfriend)
- åke (pet dog)

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 (𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗥).
sabrina 'betty' elizabeth moon was born in interlaken, switzerland to stephen moon and fabienne moon (neé schneider). her mother was born and raised in switzerland, her father moved there after college. sabrina has always been a spirited girl, but by any means, she's not a troublemaker. known for being sweet, and always full of wonder and curiosity. while growing up on her family's farm in andermatt, in the beauty of the alps, it was unsurprising that sabrina would grow up to be a romantic. most, see romance more in people. where sabi found it in moments. in a classic fairy tale or story, in exploring the outdoors & watching snowfall near the alps.

at 7, is when her parents took her skating on the frozen river near her house for the first time. that's where she fell in love with skating. proceeding to beg her father and mother to get her skating lessons. dreaming that one day she would be a professional figure skater. for years she worked hard, endlessly skating whenever she had the chance. she was doing great and nothing got in the way of her focus. one winter she got a part-time job at a nearby ski resort. where she met her best friend suki hamada.

after failing a huge competition at 15. she decided to give up her skating dreams. instead she decided to attend college. gaining multiple scholarships and then studying to get a bachelor's degree at cambridge. where she met her friend misty, her other best friend samira. who she introduced to suki. she was majoring in journalism. she went to the corpus christi campus of cambridge. working part-time as a library archive cataloger.

for a long time she never focused on finding a relationship. until she got to college and met ebbe cederström another swedish student. her world sort of shifted to a stereotypical crush. he asked her out. a lot of her focus left studying and was on her relationship with ebbe. even after her parents' concern for the relationship. she focused a lot on ebbe. some would say that's how she ended up pregnant. ebbe was furious and uninterested when finding out. more worried about his himself than her. insisting that it wasn't the right time, making it seem it was solely her fault. as well as insisting she should abort "it". despite what happened she decided to have the baby. she also ended up dropping out of college.

despite dropping out and having a baby, with disapproval from her parents. she felt like she had no one but her best friends, suki and samira, who really supported her. she named her daughter edith. she even ended up doing well for herself. she made a decision to push off college and focus on her daughter. doing what she could to do what's best for her. she currently works full-time as a library archive cataloger. has a five year old daughter, and dalmation dog named åke.

 has a five year old daughter, and dalmation dog named åke