𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 ( 🌿 )

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀    𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀    𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍

❪ allie • sia • als. ❫

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬.
𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂 : means "defender."
𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒘𝒊𝒏 : baldwin is an old germanic and anglo-saxon name. It may either derive from bealdwine, or the old german equivalent baldavin, meaning "brave, bold friend".

𝗔𝗚𝗘.
20

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
march 6th

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
west 59th street, upper west side, new york

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦.
manhattan valley, upper west side, new york

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.
musician

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡.
pisces

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
american

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦.
she/her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
lesbian

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦.
single

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘.
ESTJ

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦.
cunning, blunt, strong-willed, loyal, entitled, caring, family oriented, sarcastic

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚.
parents by yungblood

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
doesn't really have one

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘.
physical touch

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛.
bipolar depression

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• collecting vintage guitars
• writing songs
• smoking weed
• going out / partying
• sex
• singing
• traveling on her family's private jet
• practicing witchcraft
• collecting crystals
• horror movies
• being outside in nature

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• any pastel color other than pink
• certain alcoholic drinks
• when men catcall her
• rainy days

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
- grant baldwin (father)
- lillian baldwin (neé hayworth) (mother)
- benjamin baldwin (brother)
- misty swan (best friend)

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 (𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗥).
alessia is the daughter of pharmaceutical mongols, grant and lillian baldwin. she was born on march 6th in west 59th street in the upper west side. she was born 7 minutes after her twin brother, benjamin. her family descends from old money. she he and her brother grew up loved and adored. as a child she was showered with gifts, affection, and compliments by all who laid eyes on her. a strong-willed girl, she knows who she is. when she gets dressed in the morning, it's for herself - not for the world.

at age 7, she and her brother were sent off to two different boarding schools. where despite her lack of motivation for school, she excelled in her studies. and when she was 12, she started to notice how she felt different from anyone else around her. she then began to question her sexuality. on the holiday after her 13th birthday, she researched different sexualities, and finally realized she's a lesbian. for a while she kept to herself, then she came out to her brother who came out to her in reply. though when her parents found her it was a different story.

her parents thought it was unnatural and refused to acknowledge it. she'll never admit it but the rejection hurts. she began drowning herself in her studies when away from school, shutting herself out. she began finding other interests than what her family thinks a "respectable girl" should be interested in. such as rock music and heavy metal and a stereotypical as it sounds, dying her hair. it sounds like a phase but it's something she never grew out of. keeping herself away from her parents' judgment.

at 16, she started a band with her brother, called 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗼𝗺𝗯𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀. the same year she bought her first guitar, then she began to collect them. she also practices modern witchcraft. she's very into tarot readings and alters. never shy of showing her body, and is a very flirty girl.

 never shy of showing her body, and is a very flirty girl