𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 (✨/🌿)

𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈    𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀  -  𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐗

𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀 - 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐗

❪ sue • zuzu • keeks • kiki. ❫

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬.
𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊: loved one
𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒂 : written 浜田 'seashore rice paddy

𝗔𝗚𝗘.
24

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
december 10th

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
nagasaki, japan

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦.
paris, france

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.
works part time as a caterer in france.

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡.
sagittarius

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
japanese american

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦.
she / her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
bisexual, polyamorous

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦.
taken, looking for a third

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘.
INFP

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦.
diligent, hard-working, energetic, idealistic, supportive, kind, soft, loyal, loveable

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚.
for my friends by king princess

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗢𝗧𝗘.
"never stop being a good person because of bad people."

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
any good baking book

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘.
words of affirmation

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛.
no major illnesses

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• baking
• partying
• traveling
• being with her girlfriend
• spending time w/ her friends
• spending time w/ her god daughter
• going to wineries/drinking wine
• picnics w/ her girlfriend
• collecting cute purses
• shopping/ thrifting
• mostly pastel colors
• her dog muffy

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• biphobia
• racism
• when people makes comments against her interracial relationship
• being stereotyped
• someone hurting or messing with someone who she considers family

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
- haruki hamada-maddox (mother)
- stephen maddox (father)
- samira georges (girlfriend)
- sabrina moon (best friend)
- edith moon (god daughter)
- muffy (dog)
- tully (black cat)
- desi (cat)

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 (𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗥).
suki yamada was born in nagasaki, japan on december 10th to an american father, and a japanese mother. she is an only child. both her parents were very influential members of society. her mother was an heiress to a wealthy japanese family, her father was a businessman who was ruthless in all of his endeavors. they met at a social event, and after one night together her mother ended up becoming pregnant with her. resulting in her mother being disowned, and stripped of her inheritance.

soon as she was born, her parents were married and left for america where for the most part she grew up. through most of her childhood, suki, grew up traveling the globe. taught by private tutors in private jets. she socialized with other rich children in similar positions, but suki longed for her own life where she could call the shots. living under her parents' watchful eye meant being the perfect daughter they raised her to be. the pressure of perfection made her diligent and hardworking, determined to achieve the impossible goals she sets for herself. by the time kiki reached adolescence, she begged her parents to send her to boarding school. so, her parents enrolled her in a new york private institution where she would be able to receive an excellent education with room and board provided. her worldly knowledge and kind disposition made her popular quite quickly. she had a way with words and could manipulate narratives to suit her favor.

academically, sue was bored. her private tutors ensured she was levels ahead of a typical education, which meant her grades were glowing with ease and minimal effort on her part. though, she needed to find some way to entertain herself, so throughout highschool she cultivated loud parties and bad habits, kiki basically said screw her education.

she didn't need to waste her time in classrooms just because people said that was how one got ahead in life. suki just wanted fun. on a party trip is where she met her current girlfriend, isha whitman. a law student. besides, she had other dreams. she wanted to live a quiet life and open up a bakery. her parents told her that her lifestyle wasn't sustainable. that she needed to get a real job, and be satisfied in her place in affluent society. suki disagreed. so, she packed up and moved cross-country, wanting a clean slate. to sue, paris was a town of opportunity; with kiki's small but good knowledge of how to speak french. she fit in perfectly from the moment she arrived. a way to make a name for herself as a baker. surrounded by equally opportunistic people, sue was quick to make friends. no one knew her history and she could be whomever she wanted to be. getting a spot at the escoffier school of culinary arts in france is just the highlight.