𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 ( 🌿 )

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐃𝐇 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘

❪ andi • dromeda • dro • fia • mandy. ❫

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬.
𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂 : from latin medea, from greek mēdeia, literally "cunning"
𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒚 : derived from the irish personal name "murchadh", which meant sea-warrior or sea-battler (muir meaning sea and cath meaning battle).

𝗔𝗚𝗘.
24

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
january 12th

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
wexford, ireland

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦.
hackney, london, england

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.
stripper, works at the pub 'the wander inn'

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡.
capricorn

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
irish

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦.
she/her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
lesbian

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦.
single

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘.
ISTP

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦.
flirty, aspiring, friendly, fun-loving, romantic, over-imaginative, witty

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚.
sticky by ravyn lenae

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
girl, interrupted by susanna kaysen

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘.
physical touch

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛.
no big illnesses or conditions

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.

• going on road trips with friends
• spending time with people she cares about
• listening to conspiracy theory podcasts
• midnight walks
• traveling
• drinking
• shopping

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• homophobes
• when people stereotype her job is a stripper
• when people make false assumptions of her
• her family

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
- shane murphy (father)
- liliane murphy (neé murray) (mother)
- sienna murphy (older sister)
- dominik murphy (older brother)
- orla walsh (co-worker/mother figure)
- bridget walsh (best friend/like a sister)
- declan cunningham (mentor/father figure/boss)
- freya chapman (bestfriend since childhood)

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 (𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗥).
andromeda was born in wexford, a town in southeast ireland. andi grew up in wexford in an averagely middle class catholic family, with her parents, an older sister and an older brother. andi has always been an all or nothing kind of girl. she's extremely loyal and she loves fiercely and without abandon. when she was starting school her parents decided to send her and her siblings to catholic school. which she deeply resented as she got older.

andromeda is a dabbler by nature. never knowing what she wants to do in her life. even when she was young, teachers would ask what she wanted to be when she grew up and she's been changing that answer ever since. but that's just the andromeda brand. going with the flow. never living up to the expectations. she always seemed to struggle in academics, getting in far too many fights with the other children. the one thing she was really good at was singing. but she's always felt that dream was too far for her to reach.

at a young age she found out she didn't feel the same way about boys as she did girls. she desperately tried to hide it, seeing as it was against the religion she was deeply ingrained in. but when she was 16, her parents did find out. having had had enough of her 'wild antics' and blatant disrespect of their religious values. they proceeded to kick her out. which didn't really bother her, she disliked the lot of them. it took two days and one conversation for andi to find a job as a dishwasher in a pub, called 'the wander inn'. she knew her father, mother, and siblings never would have stepped foot in, and she's been there ever since. the staff quickly became her family, the walls became her home, the patrons her friends and the drink her vice.

after working for the pub for a few years, she decided it was time to save up for an actual apartment. to take charge of her life. but despite her full-time job at the pub, she doesn't make a lot of money. one day, on her way to work, there was an ad for a club near her that was looking for exotic dancers. so being who she was she decided to answer the ad and audition. and along with the pub, that's what she's been doing ever since, while she saves, and she loves her jobs.

 and along with the pub, that's what she's been doing ever since, while she saves, and she loves her jobs