𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐘 ( 🌿 )

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄    𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄    𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍

❪ misty • mel • melly • lani. ❫

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬

𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗬.
𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 : derived from the greek μελανία (melania), "blackness" and that from μέλας (melas), meaning "dark".
𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒏 : old english, of germanic origin; related to dutch zwaan and german schwan .

𝗔𝗚𝗘.
20

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
january 6th

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛.
brookline, boston, massachusetts

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦.
cambridge, england

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.
second year college student, barista at campus coffee shop (part-time)

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡.
capricorn

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
american

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦.
she / her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.
straight

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦.
single

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘.
INFJ

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦.
idealistic, warm, stubborn, passionate, insightful, shy, caring

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚.
lavender and heaven by iris

𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
can't choose, she reads and loves a lot of books

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘.
words of affirmation

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛.
social anxiety, OCD

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• reading
• playing the piano
• writing poems
• partying
• getting tattoos
• boots (especially heeled boots)
• reading books on a picnic blanket in the park w/her best friend alessia
• drinking glasses of wine on the rooftop of the flat
• making personalized playlists on 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆
• fall weather
• writing in her journal

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦.
• judgmental people
• arrogance
• summer weather
• sexism

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
- connie swan (mother)
- alessia baldwin (best friend)
- sabrina moon (friend)

𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 (𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗔𝗥).
melanie swan was born in brookline, boston, massachusetts. melanie is known for her kind & caring nature. a very shy girl, not one to make her presence known. most of the time tending to fade into the background. she grew up with just her mom, no dad, brothers or sisters. she was never a very social girl, not really liking interactions with strangers. but when growing up, she had always been an imaginative one. curious by nature, she was always carrying books or sitting hunched over with a notepad & a pencil in her hair.

her favorite hobby isn't exceedingly unique or creative, but it has remained a constant in her life for as long as she can remember, it was reading. in books, she could be whoever she wanted to be; yesterday she could've been a pirate looking for buried treasure, today she's in a jungle on an island with the wild things. now when finding herself overwhelmed, she finds comfort in sourcing an old text & taking notes. not picky; she'll read anything from epic fantasies to romance books & old biographies of famed men & women long dead.

for a time, mel stuck to being by herself, instead of making new friends. she chose to read. one summer, on a school trip to new york she met alessia baldwin, they traded numbers, facetimed many times. eventually alessia visited her multiple times. they became best friends. she's now in her second year of college. after gaining multiple scholarships and then studying to get a bachelor's degree in journalism at cambridge. majoring in journalism, minoring in modern and medieval languages. she goes to the corpus christi campus. is apart of the pelican poets and writers society she works part-time as a barista.

when she's not working or studying, you can find her reading. she's currently reading several books at the same time because she wants to switch between different genres. or she'll be off writing short stories, from ideas that pop into her head. her favorite time of day is dawn. watching the sun rise is a quiet, peaceful time for her. she finds himself enjoying them more often, sitting by the open window as the dawn breaks outside. as the sun climbs in the sky. she's a vegetarian, she drinks coffee with too much cream, and she believes that every surface and material can be doodled on if you try hard enough.

 she's a vegetarian, she drinks coffee with too much cream, and she believes that every surface and material can be doodled on if you try hard enough