Chapter Two

No one's pov,

After 30 minute Yoongi came with a file.

"Here are the all documents about that motherfucker" Yoongi said while handling a file to Mr. Jeon.

"Ohh so we guessed right. Is that Minhyung??" Mr. Jeon gritted his teeth.

"Yeahh, the number is one of a bodyguard of that monkey face" Yoongi said.

Hoseok came there.

"I verified about that boy, he was saying the truth" Hoseok said while keep an eye on Yoongi.

"Tell one of our spy to keep an eye on him" Mr. Jeon ordered.

Hoseok nodded and left.

Time skip at night.

Mr. Jeon, Mr. Jung and Mr. Min went to their house oops sorry mansion.

"Jin hyungieee~" The mafia turned into a cute baby as soon as he entered in the mansion.
"
Don't shout. I am not died okay" Jin said while rolling his eyes.

*Where is Namjooniee hyung??" The cute mafia asked.

"I don't know and don't ask me anything about him?" Jin glared at The mafia.

"Ohh what did he break again?" Mr. Jeonn asked being done with his Namjoon hyung.

"MY FAVORITE FLOWER VASE. THAT DONKEY STUPID MAN" Jin started his rap.

Yoongi left with done face.

"Hyung hyung calm down, I will buy you a new vase okay??" Mr. Jeon said.

"Jinja??" Jin said being excited to get a new vase.

"Yess hyungiee"

"Ohhh you are so sweet my baby" Jin said  pinching his cheeks.

Mr. Jeon smiled.

"BUT HOW DARE HE TO BREAK MY VASE~~~" Jin suddenly shouted out.

Mr .Jeon and hoseok ran to their room.

End of no one's pov.

Author's pov,

Let them freshen up till then I introduce them to you.

Kim Seokjin ,27 years old, was a very kind, sweet, handsome man. He was a motherly figure to them. He was the eldest one. He had been married to Namjoon for 2 years now. He loved Namjoon so much. And loved his all brothers. He was the Owner of a cafe which is called "The Pink" . The cafe was full of pink colour things.

Kim Namjoon, a 26 years old man, was a tall, handsome and kind person. He was the owner of the Kim Enterprise. The company had two owner, Namjoon and Mr. Kim. He had been married to Jin for 2 years. He was known as God of destruction cause he broke everything.

End of author's pov.

No one's pov,

After a while all came For dinner.

"Hyung We found the culprit" Mr. Jeon announced.

"Who?" A man asked gritting his teeth who was sitting just beside Mr. Jeon

"Minhyung" Hoseok announced.

"Now what?? We can't just kill him like that.." Namjoon said being knowing the fact that Minhyung was a powerful person.

"We have to make plans" Mr. Jeon said.

"Yess but what plan??" Namjoon asked being unaware.

Yoongi smirked.