Chapter Twenty Two

Flashback 3 years ago,

Jungkook's pov,

After a month,

I visited to Kim Manson, Namjoon hyung (Yess he told me to call him hyung) invited me to his anniversary party. I was talking to Namjoon hyung, then I saw Yeonjun. He was talking to a boy, I got jealous. I excused myself and went to them.

"Hey Yeonieeee" I called Yeonjun.

"Yeonieeee???" The boy who was talking with Yeonjun asked raising his eyebrows.

Yeonjun stepped on the boy's feet hardly.

"Ahhh ~" The boy screamed.

"Ohh heyyy Jungkookie" Yeonjun smiled at me.

"You want me to die" I sarcastically said keeping my hand on my heart. Yeonjun rolled his eyes. I smiled.

"Oh hey, I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" I said to the boy.

"Oh so he is the one" The boy murmured.

"Sorry ???" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing by the way, I am Jimin, Your YeOniEeee's best friend" He said that Yeonieeee word sarcastically.

"Is he mad or what?" I murmured under my breath. "Ohh Jimin, Nice to meet you" I said and fake smiled at him.

"Don't give your fake smile to me, let's go Yeonieeee" He said and sassily walking from there while pulling my wifey's hand.

I dumbfounded. Then again I went back to Namjoon hyung. Then I met Jin hyung , I was an orphan but after meeting Jin hyung I got motherly love. He was so sweet and polite. Then I met Hoseok hyung and Suga hyung. Hobi hyung was so so sweet and Suga hyung omg he was so savage, I just loved his savageness. I was so happy ,but I had only one thing to do, my wifeyy.

After that day, I started to visit Kim mansion. I got so attached to them , I got a family there. They got so closed to me. I never knew what a family was before but after meeting them I got to know that. I loved them so much.

One day, I was sitting on the kitchen counter and Jin hyung was cooking.

"Hyungiiee!!" I called.

"Yess kookie" He replied.

"I think I love him" I said while smiling thinking about my wifey

"Who?? Tae??" Jin hyung asked while cooking.

"Tae?? Who is he??" I asked.

"Abb umm...sorry, You liked Yeonjun right?" Jin asked.

"Yeah but why do you mentioned about Tae?? Who is he?" I asked being all confused.

"Abb.. Abb.. Hobi yeah hobi likes a boy whose name is Tae" Jin hyung said.

"What??? But he never tell me that" I pouted.