Chapter Five

Author's pov,

Minhyung went to his mansion and he was so happy cause Tae also liked him. He was behaving like a psycho now. He directly went to his room. And laid down on his bed. There was laying someone. It's a sex doll. He was hooking up with random boys, but after meeting Tae he just wanted only Tae. He used to fucked someone daily so it was like a drug to him, he just couldn't live without sex. He could't fuck Tae now, so he brought a sex doll and he thought it was Tae. He daily came to his room and fucked that doll while thinking of Tae.

"I don't need a doll now, soon you will be in my bed baby boy" Min said while laughing like a psycho.

Next day Kook didn't came to the cafe. Here Tae was working but he didn't pay attention to anything.

"Tae Tae what happened?" Jimin asked while he noticed his best friend was spacing out.

"Is he angry on me??" Tae unconsciously said.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Abbb... I mean to say" Tae shuttered.

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "What are you hidding from me??"

"He is angry on me jiminah" Tae said sadly.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked. Tae nodded .

"Why?" Tae told him everything.

"You fucked up for a big time man" Jimin said.

"What should I do now??" Tae asked. Jimin said something in Tae's ear. Tae smirked.

Time skip,

Minhyung came there. "Hey beautiful"

Tae blushed. "Hii".

"Hmm i want to tell to you something" "Yes" Tae said shyly.

"I like you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Min asked directly. Tae was surprised at the sudden confession.

"Ummm, can you give me some time??" Tae asked. "Of course, take your time Tae" Min said politely.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,.

What do you think ??

Will Tae accept the proposal??

Does Tae have fellings for kook?

Let me know your opinion.

Thank you 💜