Chapter Six

Somewhere in Seoul with two persons,

"I am sorry okay" One person said while hugging another person from behind.

"Don't talk to me" The another person said and moved away from the hug.

One person came in front of the another person. "Please please forgive me".

"NO"

"Please please forgive your baby" The one person said while showing puppy eyes.

"You are so meanie" The another person pout. The one person kissed  the another person's pout away.

In The Pink cafe,

"Why are you spending your working hour with Min instead of working?" Jin said while entering in kitchen.

"I am sorry hyung" Tae apologized.

"Sorry for what?? If you don't want to work then tell me I will find someone else" Jin said being pissed off.

"I am sorry hyung. I won't do that again" Tae lowered his head.

"You better be" Jin left from there. All workers were looking at Tae. Tae left from the kitchen while crying.

"It's going to happen one day, I knew that" One of a worker said. "Yess he is such a bitch" Another worker replied.

"Don't call him like that, he is so sweet" A boy said who liked Tae.

"Sweet my ass" The precious worker rolled her eyes.

"Then give your ass to ants. They will get food for their whole life and they don't have to work hard anymore, your big ass is enough right?" Jimin said while entering the kitchen

"Another bitch" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Bitch knows another bitch well right?" Jimin sassed.

She stomped her feet and left from there.

"Where is Tae??" Jimin asked.

"He went to back side. Jimin nodded and went there.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

What do you think?

Who are the two persons?

And who stands for Tae??

Please let me know your opinion

Thank you 💜