Chapter Eleven

Min was in the meeting with Namjoon.

"Mr. Kim It's nice to work with you" Min said. "Glad to know that" Namjoon fake smiled.

"Btw I have organized a party to celebrate our collaboration. You must have to come tomorrow. And please tell Mr. Kim to come with you" Min asked.

"Of course I will. And I will tell him" Namjoon replied. With that he left.

With Jungkook,

Jungkook was laying down on bed thinking about something.

Flashback 3 years ago,

Jungkook's pov,

I was on my way to supermarket . I was talking to a little baby who is playing there. After talking to her, I was about to turn but a hard slap landed on my right cheek. I got so much angry. I was about to say something but I saw a ethereal beauty infront of me. I want to said something but words didn't come. My heart started to beat so fast.

"How dare you to send those dirty massages to my friend?" The boy angrily spoke.

Flashback end.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Jungkook sadly smiled thinking about those memories.

With Tae.

"Am I doing right??" Tae asked with his sad voice.

"Don't stress yourself. You are the best okay" Jimin assured his best friend.

"But he ~"

"Don't worry about him. He will be okay. Just call him" Jimin said politely.

Time skip,

On call,

"Hey Min"

"Hey baby boy, can you come to my place?" Min asked

"Why?" Tae questioned back.

"It has been a long time since we did that" Min said.

"I am sorry I am busy with my work. I can't go now. Okay I will talk to you later" Tae said and hung up the call.

Min greeted his teeth . "Fucking bitch ".

Then he call someone.

"Keep an eye on him. I want every details" Min ordered and hung up the call.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

What do you think,

Whom did Min call?

Who is the person jungkook thinking about??

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜