Chapter Ten

Next day,

Two soulmates were working at the kitchen in the cafe.

"Tae go and take orders" Jimin said. Tae nodded and left.

When Tae went to take orders his eyes land on certain someone. He ignored that person and started to take orders from others.

That person came to him and held his hand.

"leave my hand" Tae said sternly. "No I won't" Jungkook said.

"You want me to call  Jin hyung?" Tae threatened.

"Listen I don't want to create a scene here. I like you then why don't you accept me? " Jungkook said being pissed off.

All were looking at them.

"What's going on here?" Jin asked as soon as he saw them.

"Jin hyung. See he is forcing me. I said that I have a boyfriend but he didn't listen to me.."

"JuNgKoOk" Jin glared. Kook looked at him.

"Okay fine. I am going but remember my words. If you are not mine, then I won't let anyone have you" Jungkook threatened. With that he left.

Tae started to panick. "Don't panick okay. He won't do anything. I am with you" Jin said.

Hearing noises, Jimin also came there. "What happened?" He asked.

Jin told him everything.

Jimin got angry. "Wait a minute"

Jimin called Yoongi.

On call,

"Hello Hyung!!" "Hey baby boy !!" Yoongi said.
"I want to tell you something" Jimin said.

Yoongi hummed. Jimin told him about everything.

"Please hyung, make him understand. I don't want Tae to get into any trouble. Tae likes someone else and it's his choice . Jungkook have nothing to do with it" Jimin explained.

"Okay let me talk  to him" Yoongi said.

Jimin hung up the call .

"I talked with Yoongi hyung, he will make him understand okay. Don't cry Tae" He assured.

Some of the worker came to Tae and tried to make him calm.

Time skip,

Min's pov,

We were sitting on a bar, Tae called me and said me to came here. When I came here, I saw him sitting on a chair looking sad. "What happened baby?" I asked.

He looked up at me. "Nothing"

"Then why are you sad?" I asked.

"Someone proposed me, but i rejected him because I only like you. And he threatened me to do something bad with me" Tae said while lowering his head.

"WHAT??  Just tell me his name I will make him see hell" I said angrily My blood boiled because he is only mine. I told some of my man to keep on eye on him but they didn't tell me anything about this.

"Leave it, please make me feel good daddy" Tae said.

Hearing his voice I lost my shit. And I didn't care about his love and all, I just wanted his sexy body. I was about to kiss him.

"Daddy  wait" He kept his hand on my chest.

"What happened babyboy?" I asked.

"I wanna drink" He demanded. Then we drank.

Then I booked a hotel room there and we had sex again. I was so happy. Finally I could feel him under me . It was our second time but I wanted him more and more. I was addicted to his body. I wanted him as my slut. Then I slept.

End of Min's pov.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜