Chapter Eight

No one's pov,

"YOU DID WHAT??" Jimin shouted at Tae.

"Yeahh don't shout" Tae whined.

"You just can't risk it all" Jimin glared.

"Leave it, it just happened what should I do that time?" Tae said. Jimin hummed.

They were at their house cause today the cafe was closed.

After a while,

There was a call for Jimin. He said picking up the call "Hello!!"

"I am Yoongi. Can you meet me?" Jimin heard.

"Yess but where?" Jimin shyly asked.

"I will text you the location just come after completing your work" Yoongi said.

"Okay" Jimin replied.

As soon as Yoongi hung up the call. "OH MY GOD..." Jimin screamed.

"What happened??" Tae asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"YOONGIHYUNGASKEDMEOUT" Jimin said in alien language.

"Can you please tell me in human language?" Tae made a confused face.

"Yoongi hyung asked me out" Jimin said while blushing madly. "Wow really??" Tae asked being so excited for his best friend. "Yeahhh" Jimin replied shyly.

Tae was about to say something but he got a call from Min. "Hello!!" He picked up.

"Hey baby boy, can you meet me??" Min asked.

Time skip,

With Yoonmin.

They met at a restaurant.

Yoongi was being a gentle man he pulled a chair for Jimin. They sat down and ordered food. Jimin didn't know what he could say so he just quietly sat there.

"Umm, Jimin!!" Yoongi spoke breaking the silence.

Jimin looked up.

"I am a straight forward person so I like to tell directly what I wanted to" Yoongi said being confident.

Jimin nodded while screaming internally.

"I am not good at words but I think I like you Jimin, Would you like to date me?" Yoongi confessed.

Jimin froze at his place. Jimin didn't answer so Yoongi thought maybe Jimin didn't want to date him"It's okay Jimin if you don't wa~" His words cut off.

Jimin came back at his sense. "No no Hyung, I would love to date you"
Yoongi smirked. "Aren't you too desperate??" Yoongi teased.

"Yeahh hyung, you only asked me right.??" Jimin whined.

With lots of teasing, they ate their food and left for their own houses.

With Tae,

He went to supermarket to buy some things. Min called Tae."Tae I am sorry I can't meet you today" Min apologized.

"Why??" Tae asked. "I forgot that I have a very important meeting baby" Min said
"Okay" Tae hung up the call.

Tae was on his way to his home, but someone blocked his path. "What do you want??" Tae asked.

After a while,

Min went to his office. It's 6 p.m now. He was waiting for someone to come. His p.a came there.

"Sir, Mr. Kim has came. I sat him down in the meeting room. Please come" Min nodded and went with her.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

What do you think who is Mr. Kim??

And who did block Tae's path??

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜