Chapter Sixteen

"TAEE~"

There Tae was sitting on a chair like a king. "Tae are you okay??" Min asked.

"Don't I look like that??" Tae's gaze turned dark. Min never saw this side of Tae.

"What do you mean? They kidnapped you right?" Min asked being all confused by his surrounding.

"No , I kidnapped you" Tae smirked.

"What??? You are kidding right?? Someone called me and said that he kidnapped you" Min said being more confused by Tae's words.

"It's me" Someone said from the behind.

Min looked back. "I have seen you. You are that boy who was trying to get my Tae right??" Min asked.

"Your Tae???" The man said and started to laugh and rolled his eyes. "He is only mine. It's all our plan to trap you Mr. Chan Minhyung" Jungkook said.

Tae smirked.

"Who the fuck are you??" Min asked angrily.

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡" Tae said with his deep scary voice.

"WHAT??"

"Jeon Taehyung" Tae smirked. "And he is my husband Jeon Jungkook" Tae said gesturing towards Jungkook.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Min shouted.

Min was about to throw punch towards Tae. But Yoongi and Heseok caught him and tied him in a chair.

"LEAVE ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" Min screamed.

"How dare you to call my Tae with that name? Jungkook threw a hard punch on Min's face. Blood started to drip from the right side of Min's lips.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HUHH?" Min spat.

"Revenge" Tae replied darkly.

"For what?" Min asked.

"For killing my mom" Tae said and punched Min.

Author's pov,

So yes guys, Tae is "THE JEON" . And Jungkook was a business man. In the 1st chapter I never mentioned Mr. Jeon's name, I addressed him as Mr. Jeon. And I don't know if you guys noticed or not when I gave description about Mr. Jeon, I mentioned there that Mr. Jeon is 23 years old. And Tae was 23, Jungkook was 24 (mentioned in the introduction part). And I never gave a proper introduction about Jungkook.

So Min killed Tae's mom and Tae became a mafia to take his revenge. He was not a criminal. Min had power so he could do anything with his power and money. So Tae built his own nation and his own name . He never revealed his face but everyone knows his name. He earned so much power to wreak Min. So they planned this to trap Min.. And you guys will get to know about the plan in the next chapters.

End of Author's pov.

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

So how's the twist???

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜