-1-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Hey I'm heading off to the store and stuff, I'll be back in like two hours," I told my boyfriend Jace, the man always seeming off, or at least for the past few months he has.

Now I won't jump to conclusions or anything, but also I knew better.

But anyways besides that, I was already in my car, wanting to get some things from the store, lying a bit to Jace, just to see if my suspicions were true.

"Mercury" by Steve Lacy had begun to play as I drove off, a notification from my phone being heard, the notification from Bakugou who was simply letting me know that the station had gotten a major call today.

It was like a habit to get texts like these, Bakugou knowing I'd worry about him, especially when he had dangerous calls like today.

Once I approached the red light I texted him back to keep me updated or else I'd show up there myself, the man texting back with a "sure" before saying that they were almost at the fire.

After telling Bakugou to be safe I realized the light was still red, annoying me a bit.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Took you long enough," Jace said to a long-term friend named Chloe.

"Sorry there were a few fire trucks around" the girl apologized as Jace brought her into the home.

"No need to apologize, not at all" he grinned before kissing the woman.

Y/n's suspicions were true, Jace had been cheating on her for about 5 months, the man always sending her off to the store or something so he and Chloe could be together.

Jace and Y/n had been together for a total of two years but the man had no intent to marry her.

And so Jace intended to marry Chloe, but for some reason wouldn't just simply leave Y/n, wanting to have his cake and eat it too.

"Shit I've missed you" the man groaned, his fingers tangled in Chloe's hair as she made quick haste to pull the man's dick out of his pants, now on her knees before him.

Meanwhile at the grocery store
"Bruh they don't have my ice cream" Y/n complained to herself, opting for the same ice cream but a different brand.

It had been half an hour since Y/n's been in the store, being caught up in conversation a few moments ago.

After getting her ice cream the woman was done with her shopping, going to self-checkout since the line was shorter.

Eventually, though she went back to her car, a weird knowing feeling in her stomach as she placed the bags into the back seat.

"I am not excited to see what's at home" the girl sighed before getting into the driver's seat and heading home.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 480