-15-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, it was morning and Bakugou had gotten up to cook breakfast for Y/n and himself.

But as he cooked Y/n began to have a nightmare, silent cries leaving her lips as she slept, dreaming about Jace attacking her.

Katsuki was finally beginning to hear her as he ran into the room, their food luckily already plated.

Now Bakugou was able to see Y/n crying, her nails about to dig into her neck till Bakugou had woken her up.

"Fuck, what was that?" Bakugou asked, pulling Y/n in for a hug as she realized that she was only dreaming.

It still took her a minute to calm down and now Y/n was upset that she was letting this get to her so bad.

"Why couldn't he leave me alone? He's the one who fucking cheated" Y/n cried, Bakugou holding her close as she cried, the man feeling his stomach drop from seeing how hurt Y/n was, making him regret having her go out in the first place.

After a moment and Bakugou tending to the bruising on Y/n's neck, the two were in the living room while eating breakfast, an upset look at Y/n's face as she ate.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Katsuki and I ate, I was pretty quiet honestly, back slouched and my eyes looking down at my plate as I ate, feeling sort of awkward and of course upset.

"Do you wanna do something later?" Katsuki asked, and I just shook my head, refusing the idea, sort of feeling bad for forcing the man to be stuck with me while I'm like this.

"You- you know it's fine if you decide to just go to work now, you don't have to be stuck here," I say, my voice cracking as I spoke, not expecting to see  Katsuki standing up.

"Alright no more sad shit, come on" was the only thing my boyfriend said before grabbing my hand and taking me to our room.

"I know you're hurt but today I don't want you sad, so you're gonna relax" "But-" "Do I look like I'm gonna change my mind?" My boyfriend asked, his crimson eyes giving me the answer as I let out a sigh.

"Alright"

And now I heard the bath running and Katsuki walking around the bathroom for a bit, the smell of one of my incense sticks hitting my nose just before the man had walked out.

"Come on" were the only words given to me as Katsuki held my hand as we walked into the bathroom for me to see the bubble bath that Katsuki had done, and also seeing the little candles and incense he had lit as well.

"You did all of this?" I asked "Obviously I did now hurry up" Katsuki gestured, the little attitude making me roll my eyes before I complied.

And after our clothes were off we were now sitting in the warm water of the bath, Katsuki behind me as I played with the bubbles.

For a bit I had just let myself relax while sitting in the water with Katsuki, feeling his chin on my shoulder, his eyes obviously on me.

"Thank you for today," I say, glancing over at Katsuki "I don't know why you're thanking me, I just want you to be okay" he states, kissing my cheek after the statement.

"I know, but what about you?" "Me? I'm fine if anything I wanna kill that asshole" "You can't kill him" I laughed "Why not? I'll do it now if you let me" "the man rolled his eyes at me.

"Cause I don't want you in jail, I need you right here with me," I say, placing my lips on Katsuki's, the man kissing back, the feeling of calming relief running through me.

Once pulling away we had relaxed for a bit longer before getting out, Katsuki and I doing face masks and stuff while watching movies for the rest of the day, the easy feeling of the day making me feel better.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 686