-16-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been an entire week since all of that's happened, Katsuki and my brother convinced me to press charges against Jace.

But also my mom was forcing me to finally come over cause she knew I was avoiding it because of how protective she is over me, which was a lot since I already had Katsuki and my brother practically breathing down my neck to let them "payback" Jace.

I didn't mind it too much, I missed my mom but she was busy with whatever stuff she's normally busy with.

So now I was getting ready for that, Katsuki was currently at work, still somehow finding time to text and check up on me.
Hair and fit check

"Alrighty then," I say as I grabbed my keys and purse, making sure I had everything before leaving the house

Mom didn't live too far, but she was on the suburban side of the city.

During the drive I was listening to "Love Hangover" by Diana Ross, just taking my time as I drove.

But after some time and a few more songs, I had made it to my mom's house, walking in with the key I still had, not expecting to walk in right as my mom walked down the stairs.

"Aw, my baby's here!" My mom cheered while wrapping me in a big hug, kissing my cheek while rocking me around.

"Hey mom" I hugged back the two of us eventually pulling away.

"You came in just in time, 'cause I just finished letting the food cool," my mom says as we walked into the kitchen.

As expected mom had fixed my plate for me as I looked around in the fridge for something to drink.

"Okay, my baby got a little body, tryna show it off" Mom poked fun as I grabbed a sprite.

"Mom" "What? That's how I used to look back before you and your big-headed brother, mhm that's how I got your dad" My mom nodded as I just stood there with my jaw dropped at the last part.

"Anyways now that you're here, I hope you're finally gonna tell me you pressed charges on that boy" "Yeah I did" I answered, getting an obvious nod from my mom.

"Good, and let me know if that bitch ass boy comes around again so I can whoop his ass" "Now you know you won't" I joked "I will for my babies, I don't play about you and Dominic" the woman added as I ate.

"Yeah I know"

"Anyways, how about you and my lil son in law?" My mom asked the name makes me choke a little on my food.

"Mom-" "What? You and that boy have been attached to the hip since high school, I'm allowed to call it how I see it" my mom shrugged.

"See what? We're not even married" "You never know" my mom grinned as I just sat there in disbelief, my mom amused as she ignored my expression and continued with something else.

Time skip
After talking with Mom and eating, it was getting late and so I decided to go back home, aware that Katsuki should be working a bit later tonight.

So after getting ready for bed and such I was already half asleep when I was about to text Katsuki a goodnight text so he knew I was okay, but before I could I heard the bedroom door open, and in came Katsuki who was in his classic black shirt that showed everything off.

"I thought you were staying at the station," I say as the man grabbed something from the closet.

"Why would I do that when there's a goddess in my bed?" He exclaimed as I rolled my eyes, rolling over to get comfortable.

"Well, you better hurry up, 'cause the goddess is about to go to sleep without you," I say, eyes already going heavy as I tried to keep myself awake till Katsuki was ready.

But once he was, I had barely let him fully get into the bed as I fell asleep, feeling arms wrap around my body and a kiss being pressed to my forehead as sleep consumed me.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 707