-9-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Oh shoot, Bakugou, and Y/n went on a date yesterday," Denki said, he and everyone else were at Todoroki's home to hang out for breakfast, Uraraka catching wind of what they were talking about.

"There's no way" the brunette muttered to herself, pulling up Bakugou's Instagram to see pictures of Y/n, a picture of her kissing Bakugou's cheek making Uraraka's blood boil a bit as she saw Bakugou smile and laugh with the girl, something he'd never do if it were her.

"They are so cute together honestly," Momo said, happy for the couple "yes, and Y/n is very gorgeous if I'm being truthful" Iida blushed, the compliments just flying through the air, jealousy rising in Uraraka.

"*mumble* their terrible together" "what was that Uraraka?" Midoriya spoke up, having a sort of older brother love for Y/n, meaning he wasn't going to let Uraraka just sit there and talk trash.

"Huh? Oh I was just wondering how long they've known each other, you know relationships work better with people you know" she played off, also thinking the two probably only knew each other for a year or something.

"They've been around each other since freshman year of high school, which is ironic cause Bakugou was more of an asshole back then than now" Midoriya joked, unaware that Bakugou had sneezed in his sleep back at home from the mention of his name.

"Really? Why does he like her? Their complete opposites" now the room was starting to catch onto Uraraka, not liking how she seems to overstep with the relationship.

"I don't know, Y/n was a lot worse than Bakugou back then" "there's no way, she's too sweet" Sero interrupted "that's what she wants you to think, Y/n is kind of scary honestly" Midoriya shook as chills ran down his spine.

"Scary girls are hot" Todoroki shrugged, everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Bakugou
Despite the two sleeping in separate rooms, Bakugou was now in Y/n's room, his arms wrapped around her without a care.

Apparently, during the night Bakugou said it was getting too hot in his room and that Y/n's room was the perfect temperature, Y/n calling his bluff despite allowing him to still stay.

But eventually, Y/n was the first to wake up, still tired as she tried to get up to use the restroom, Bakugou's arms stopped her.

"*mumble* where are you going?" The man asked, his eyes still closed as he spoke.

"I'm just going to the bathroom Katsuki" Y/n says, finding Bakugou's act a bit funny.

"Just hold it" "Katsuki it's not going to take me long" Y/n tried to reason, her next option was to just simply hit the blonde and hope for the best, but luckily for her, Bakugo had given in.

"Fine, don't take too long though" he grumbled, opening his eyes to see Y/n roll her eyes at his response before getting up and going to the bathroom.

While Y/n did her thing, Bakugo was just trying to get comfortable again till his phone went off thanks to the group chat that everyone was in, Uraraka being on there as well.

They were all asking about the date and Bakugou gave simple answers, still not skipping out on the chance to brag a bit.

But Uraraka was being a pain, almost interrogating the poor man about Y/n and how she probably isn't all that he says she is, so once Y/n came back from the bathroom and got back into bed, Bakugo having her lay on top of him, he had taken a quick picture and sent it to the chat before turning his phone off, knowing that would piss Uraraka off.

"You're so petty," Y/n said with her eyes closed "I know" and with that the two went back to sleep, the rest of their day being spent relaxing with each other.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 672