-14-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Ever since Dominic had gotten back we've been hanging out every week.

Dominic and I were always close, so us hanging out like this was nothing new, even Katsuki was well accustomed to our hangouts.

But this week my brother was too busy with work to hang out and I didn't mind.

So with some more time on my hands and wondering how stay-at-home wives stay sane without even having an at-home job or something.

But after seeing Katsuki had "accidentally" left his credit in my purse...I started to understand.

Of course, I called to ask him about it, and the blond's only response was that whatever he had was mine and he didn't care if I used his cards to buy stuff, even saying I should go to the mall or something since he'd probably still be at work till late at night.

I was pretty hesitant till I had gotten a two-second call from Katsuki to just go out and use his card before he leaves the station to make me, so I decided to just go.

Now I was getting dressed, deciding on a blue sundress for today.
Hair and fit check

"Okayyy, I look good" I smiled at myself, deciding to take a picture of myself and sending it to Katsuki to show him

But now that I was dressed I had grabbed the man's card and my things before heading out.

Once in my car, I was trying to think of places to go to till deciding on the farmers market.

The drive wasn't that long outside of being caught at this red light that just seemed to not know how to turn green, but eventually, I made it.

The market was lively today, and there was a lot to look at and buy.

So once out of the car, I started walking around, looking at all the different things before seeing someone selling jewelry, making me instantly walk over.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n shopped around the market like a kid in a candy store, using Bakugou's card for most of the things she wanted, there was a set of eyes on her, ones that were desperate for her attention.

After buying her 10th candle and some honey, Y/n was going to walk back to her car so she could sit everything down before going back into the market after something else had caught her eye.

But once making it to her car and sitting everything down in the passenger seat, Y/n felt someone standing behind her.

"Jace?" Y/n asked in confusion, not expecting to see her ex who seemed to let himself go, his face and hair looking disheveled while his body seemed to look a little more "plump" than the last time Y/n saw him.

"Please baby, can we talk?" The man asked with pleading eyes "Jace I'm not doing this" Y/n says while closing her car door, about to walk around to the driver's side till Jace had pushed her back against the car.