-3-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, I was still knocked out sleep, currently dreaming of being in this very nice apartment, but then I started to hear Bakugou's voice along with the smell of food.

"Hey wake up before I eat your food" I heard my friend say, making me finally wake up, my mind not even able to process words just yet.

"Knew that would wake you up" "cause I'm hungry" I groan out while rubbing my eyes, hearing Bakugou sit my breakfast on the nightstand.

"Well whenever you're done eating, let me know so I can get ready to help you get the rest of your things from that nobodies place"

Bakugou has always called Jace a nobody, and he's never actually tried to even been at least calm around the man, but I don't blame him honestly.

"Okay, I'll let you know then," I say, watching Bakugou walk out of the room, a few scars, and burns showing on his muscles.

"I should have picked better" I pouted before eating the breakfast Bakugou made.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n ate, eventually texting Bakugou so that he could start getting ready, the man was stuck in his thoughts while in the shower.

"Fucking bastard, how could he cheat?" Bakugou was honestly more upset than Y/n, the man taking it personally as he gripped the soapy rag in his hand.

Now Bakugou wasn't oblivious to his feelings for Y/n, he knew he'd do anything for Y/n, and he knew Y/n had him wrapped around her pretty finger.

So when Y/n got with Jace, Bakugou tried to be supportive at the thought, but once he met Jace, he knew he was bad news, always never paying attention to what Y/n talked about, never wanted to hear about the events of her day, all things that Bakugou loves to hear about.

And Jace's cheating was the cherry on top for Bakugou and he knew today was finally his opportunity to give Jace what he deserved.

Now after the blond got out of the shower, he wondered if it'd be possible for him and Y/n to be a thing later, I mean the two have known each other for about a decade, and Bakugou isn't oblivious to the way Y/n looks at him.

But for now, Bakugou will leave that idea for later, right now he just wants to be there for Y/n.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I had just gotten done getting ready, now just fixing up my outfit and hair a little.
Hair and fit check

"Ay, you wanna hurry it up a bit?" Bakugou said, just as I opened the room door

"Always rushing someone" I rolled my eyes, about to walk past Bakugou when he blocked my path.