-17-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was supposed to be a normal and relaxing weekend for Y/n and Bakugou, the two trying to think of things to do for the day.

But Y/n had gotten an email from her brother of court papers that needed to be printed and delivered to Jace.

Of course, her brother didn't want her to go alone and said to take him with her, but Y/n didn't want to think about seeing Jace till at least tomorrow, wanting to enjoy her day.

"You wanna go to the zoo?" Y/n asked, the question pretty random as she stumbled on a post about a new exhibit at the zoo.

"The zoo?" Katsuki questioned with a raised brow "Yeah, you wanna go? We haven't been since that one field trip back in high school" Y/n says, the memories flooding their minds.

"Sure, it's better than the aquarium" "Why?" "Cause what if there's dolphins? Those things are psychopaths" Bakugou informed, having a weird thing against dolphins that Y/n loves to point out, even getting the man a toy dolphin as a joke once when they were in college.

"Alright weirdo, now let's get ready"

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After picking out something to wear and getting ready, I forced Katsuki to take some pictures with me so I could post them later.
Hair and fit check

Bakugou's fit

"Okay, I see you with the little waist," I say after taking some pictures, my boyfriend giving me an unamused look

"You're so weird" "How am I weird for admiring your waist?" I questioned as the man had only turned away to grab his things, allowing me to get a nice slap against his ass.

Now maybe I did lose my mind a bit there, but we all have our moments.

But once I saw Katsuki's gaze on me, I knew I should have tried to compose myself as I was now running from him, not even caring about the little heels on my feet as I ran, even tripping the man up, seeing him fall onto the ground.