-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Right now it was early in the morning, and I had woken up early to make Bakugou breakfast as a small thank you for doing so much for me and all that mushy stuff,

I had waited for Bakugou to start his shower before I started cooking, wanting this to be a surprise for him.

Honestly, I was so happy that Bakugou has a habit of keeping a full kitchen, with everything I needed being there for me to grab.

The first things I grabbed were some potatoes and grits, knowing they both took the longest out of everything.

"I knew he'd like grits" I smile to myself, a small memory popping up into my head before I got started.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n cooked, stuck in her little world, Bakugou had just gotten out of the shower, the smell of food hitting his nose, making him wonder if he was imagining it.

But after getting dressed in the black dry-fit compression shirt that hugged every muscle on him, his black cargo pants to match as well.

Once Bakugou was done getting ready he walked into the kitchen to figure out the smell, seeing that it was Y/n cooking.

Y/n hadn't realized it but her small shorts and crop top showed off each of her curves perfectly, her bonnet giving her a cute and comfortable look.

"What's going on over here?" Bakugou asked, wrapping his arms around Y/n's waist, making the woman take in a sudden breath from how close he was.

"I just wanted to make you breakfast as a thank you" Y/n spoke, not able to see the genuine smile on Bakugou's face.

"Thank you," Bakugou said, squeezing Y/n just a bit "mhm I packed your lunch by the way," she said, making Bakugou look over at the table to see his lunch packed, surprising him while also making him feel all warm inside.

"Such a caring housewife," Bakugou said jokingly, not able to see the nervous smile on Y/n's face till she turned around to face him.

"Don't joke like that, you know I get nervous" Y/n grumbled, a hand over her mouth to cover the smile till Bakugou grabbed her wrist, leaning his face close to hers.

"Who says I'm joking?" And just like that, Y/n felt like she would faint under Bakugou's gaze, red eyes boring into her.

Just before anything could happen Bakugou had pulled away with a deep chuckle.

"Anyways thanks for making breakfast and my lunch, it means a lot" he thanked Y/n, feeling a bit nervous as he thanked her.

"Yeah well you're welcome, now go sit down so I can fix your plate," Y/n says, shooing Bakugou away to the table.

Breakfast for the two adults was light-hearted and relaxing, the first morning ever where they both felt at peace and ready for the day, Bakugou especially ready for the day just so he could brag to his friends.

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝗼𝐮'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Alright I think that's it, do you need anything before I go?" I asked Y/n after helping her wash dishes once we got done with breakfast.

"Nah I'm good, anyways have a good day and you better stay safe or I'll kill you" she threatened while hugging me.

"Yeah whatever, anyways have a good day, and call me if something's wrong," I say before grabbing my things and heading out, looking back at Y/n one last time before leaving the house.

The drive to the station wasn't that long thanks to side roads and shit like that, and once I made it there I clocked myself in before heading over to everyone.