-11-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was like any other day and I truly started getting bored out of my mind after some point.

But lucky for me my favorite green-haired friend was taking the day off and decided to come and hang out with me.

"Are you sure you wanna hang out here instead of getting some actual rest?" I asked my friend.

"Hanging out with you seems more fun, plus I can rest later" Izuku shrugged "bruh...okay"

Anyways now I and Izuku were in the kitchen looking around trying to cook lunch.

"So how's everything in the station? Katsuki's always saying it's lame there" I asked Izuku, the boy shrugging.

"Yeah it kind of lame, but I'd rather the day be boring than being burned alive" Izuku joked.

"Yeah, I get that honestly," I say "mhm, but uh I do have some news for you," Izuku said, looking sort of nervous "what?"

"Chloe's working as the second secretary job at the station," Izuku said, my mood dipping a bit before I took a breath.

"She's already working there?" "Yeah, nobody likes her though 'cause I told them what she did, so Uraraka's her only friend," the man said, sort of making me laugh a little.

"Yeah well that's not any of my business, but let her try it, she's gonna be real hurt" I shook my head, knowing I had about zero to no tolerance for her anymore.

"She's gonna get messed up huh?" Izuku asked "yeah"

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After getting back from a kitchen fire, the rest of the house was fine, it was around lunch or a little after, and my stomach was practically yelling at me as I sat down with the lunch that Y/n had packed for me.

"She made lunch again?" Sero asked me as he, Kirishima, and everyone else sat down at the table.

"Yeah," I say with a slight grin on my lips as I took a bite of the food.

"Man you're so lucky, not only is she like an absolute goddess and sweetheart, and she's cool as hell" Denki ranted, his words calming down as I side-eyed him a little.

"But um yeah you're lucky bro" he smiled "he'd be a lot luckier without that hoe in his house honestly" I heard Chloe say from the table behind us.

"Did you sleep with Y/n's ex behind her back? I don't think you should be calling anyone a hoe" Mina spoke up before me.

"That doesn't matter, plus it's not like he was going to marry her after all those years of dating, and I'm sure Bakugo is the same, but I mean if you need a small "get away" you can always call me" Chloe winked at me, my face quickly switching to disgust.

"I would never call you for anything, and I'm not like that loser Jace, so trust when I say that one day there's gonna be a ring on both mine and Y/n's fingers" I state, getting up and heading out to my car to finish my lunch, not wanting to be in the same room with that bitch.

"Damn, the one day I don't go to work," Midoriya said as I was currently on face time with Y/n, seeing they were eating in the kitchen.

"Yeah well let her ass talk again, I'm not above fighting a bitch" I state with a shrug "Katsuki you can't fight a woman," Y/n said "you're a woman, that's a bitch, there's a difference Beautiful, and I'll let her get the first hit" I explained, my girlfriend not amused with me.

"Mhm, but let's talk about that ring line, you tryna marry me, sir?" Y/n asked with a raised brow, Midoriya trying to copy her expression.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" I asked, looking over at the phone to see Y/n looking away with a big smile, Midoriya laughing at her as she hit his arm before turning back to the camera.

"No I don't have a problem with it" she smiled "mhm alright then"

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After talking for a bit Bakugou had to go back to work, wishing he could just go home to Y/n already.

But for the rest of the day the woman and Midoriya were watching movies and hanging out, the boy eventually leaving once it got sort of late, Bakugou eventually coming home and grabbing Y/n off from the couch.

"Damn you missed me?" She joked in between kisses with the blond.

"Mhm, I always do" Bakugou admitted as he tosses her onto the bed before getting changed, a chuckle leaving his lips when seeing Y/n panic a little, looking away as he got changed.

"You know you're allowed to look now right?" "Well I don't wanna make you uncomfortable or anything" Y/n stated, looking from the corner of her eye to see Bakugou without a shirt on, his body a little softer thanks to Y/n's cooking, but that didn't stop the sculpted muscle of his to show and flex with every movement.

"You'll never make me uncomfortable" Bakugou smiled, meaning those words as he got into bed with Y/n, his arms pulling her close to him.

"Mhm, okay then"

After a bit of talking and getting comfortable, Y/n was the first to fall asleep, her head rested on Bakugou's chest while the man had a hand on her back, the other on the leg that was draped over his torso.

And eventually, Bakugou drifted off to sleep to, being sure to lightly kiss Y/n's temple before doing so.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 949