twenty one.

sturniolo.triplets posted an instagram story!

triplets posted an instagram story!

MESSAGE REQUESTS!

user sent a story reply: OH MY GOD IS KENZ THE GIRL????

user sent a story reply: BROOOO ISNT SHE A FAN??? 

user sent a story reply: oh to be mackenzie

user sent a story reply: who is mackenzie 🤨🤨

1:40 AM

"i find it hilarious how everyone probably knows that mack is the girl from chris's post, they're just waiting for chris to confirm it." matt laughs as chris turns on the camera. the group was in the car, getting settled after just getting their food.

"he basically did, though." nick responds. "i mean, he posted that shit this morning and then he announces that we're doing a video with her, so that probably confirms that she's here and is most likely the girl from the post." he catches chris's warning glance at him and looks at the camera. getting the message, nick nods. "i'll cut this out, don't worry."

"just let them think what they want. if they're real fans, they wouldn't pressure us into going public." mackenzie shrugs. "also, matt's right, everyone knows." she showed them chris's phone, which was open to the group account dm requests: they were ALL story replies guessing that mack was the girl. "if they already know, then what's the harm in waiting a couple weeks before actually confirming?"

"true." chris replies. "i might drop hints and stuff, though, just to mess with them. is that okay with you?" he asks mackenzie.

"of course! i'll join in." she goes back to the question responses, screen-shotting her favorite ones and sending them to her own phone. after screen-shotting questions for chris and deleting the ones that she sent herself, mackenzie gave chris's phone back.

"okay, let's start now." nick says, popping a handful of m&ms in his mouth.

"kid just ate a handful of full-sized m&ms." chris laughs, taking his own tube of the mini ones out from below. "mini m&ms are better." he states.