twenty two.

"mack, hey!" chris ran after his girlfriend once he was far enough from the van to yell out for her. she stopped and turned back as chris ran to catch up. when he reached her, he saw that her eyes were brimmed with tears while she looked angry, hurt, confused, and frustrated.

"are you okay?" he asked her. mackenzie shakes her head.

"no. i fucking hate this. this is exactly what i was scared of. we didn't even confirm it and i'm already getting ten times more death threats and hate than i did before you posted. and no, i'm not blaming you. it's not your fault. i just... i don't know what to do." she starts to cry. she doesn't mean to, but sometimes when she's stressed the tears just start pouring and she doesn't know how to stop it. chris probably thinks she's so pathetic for having a meltdown over something as small as hate from irrelevant fans.

"mack..." chris starts, trying to think of something to say. he felt terrible that she had to go through this. "there's always going to be those people. i know that even though you just spoke out, people will still be mean but that's only because that's all they know how to do: be mean and rude and jealous. but they're not the ones i chose to be with, mack. you are. and if they can't live with that fact then that's on them. they should be happy that i'm happy. because you make me really happy." mackenzie gives him a smile. he notices that she looks visibly relieved and happier.

"you make me really happy, too, chris." she responds. she holds out her hand and chris takes it. the two start to walk back towards the van, seeing nick and matt waiting outside, looking at the two with concern.

"are you guys okay?" nick asked. "matt and i ended the video."

"yeah, we're fine." mackenzie answers. "thank you guys so much for sticking up for me."

"anytime, mack." matt smiles. "if they have a problem you, that's on them. now, we have to go home. your flight leaves in the morning." mackenzie groans.

"ugh, i forgot i had school. i don't wanna leave." she frowns, getting into the car. chris follows to get into the backseat with her. he puts an arm around her once he's settled.

"hey, at least we'll see you in la next month for thanksgiving! i remember you saying you were going there to be with your parents, so i convinced our parents to visit us then so we can both be in la!" chris says, happily. mackenzie smiles once again.

"i..." she almost says the words, but holds herself back. no, she cant say that yet. it's literally only been a day. "i really appreciate that. you're the best."

"i know i am."

THE NEXT DAY 

INSTAGRAM

liked by emaan

liked by emaan.khan, declan harper, and others!

christophersturniolo she makes me so happy :)

tagged: mackenziegrace 

VIEW COMMENTS.

mackenziegrace aw chris

mackenziegrace i miss u so bad

christophersturniolo i miss u worse

mackenziegrace mf got me crying on the plane 😭😭😭😭😭

user CALLED IT BRUH

user THEYRE SO CUTE AW

emaan.khan CAPTION WHATRHDHFUCK

nicolassturniolo Ok Ross lynch

christophersturniolo caption inspo @rosslynch

rosslynch 👍👍

declanharper woahhh 

matthew.sturniolo My favorite people

user chris is so slay posting this after the video

user we ❤️ mackopher

aylagregory REAL

user notice how all the haters are being quiet rn we scared them away

christophersturniolo GOOD

maha speaks :)

them.