twenty four.

NEW MESSAGE REQUEST ON INSTAGRAM!

unknownuser84743

break up with chris NOW

or else

kenz

omg i'm on the floor in tears

i'm so scared i'm gonna shit my pants

unknownuser84743

dont take this lightly mackenzie

i can ruin your relationship in a snap

kenz

lmfao ur a jealous fan with zero followers

get a life, no ones gonna listen to you

leave me the fuck alone

unknownuser84743

how great that you still look the same as in high school

you have until thanksgiving

kenz

omg so scary!!!!! fuck off bruh

SEEN.

as they were getting seated for their flight, mackenzie told emaan about the mysterious fan that messaged her.

"you don't think they'll pull up pictures of you and logan will she? i mean, you do look the same, so who's to say that people aren't gonna fall for it?"

"emaan, chris trusts me. he knows i wouldn't cheat on him. he knows that i had a boyfriend back in high school, so if i just told him what the pictures are, he'll believe me."

"it's good that he trusts you, otherwise you'd be in deep shit. this account looks like it was made by someone from our high school because it follows so many people from school like you, me, abby, even logan."

"it was a pretty small school." mackenzie states. "i'll probably be able to find it if i narrowed down who watched the triplets obsessively like i did."

"you can take me out of the picture because i'm a matt girl." emaan says as she sits in her seat.

"i would never." mackenzie responds. "should i mention this to chris though?"

"that's up to you. if you feel like you have it under control and he doesn't need to know, don't tell him. but if you think he should have a heads up, go ahead."