twenty five.

INSTAGRAM

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo and others!

mackenzieharper happy thanksgiving!

VIEW COMMENTS.

user brandon's crying rn
>> brandonkepler no i'm happy for her!

user i need a love like their's

emaan.khan THIS IS LITERALLY SO CUTE?????

user cries

aylagregory killing myself who's with me
>> user ME.

nicolassturniolo i took this picture 

christophersturniolo thankful for u

matthew.sturniolo crazyyyy

user this is prob in retaliation to the leaked ex pics she's so real

user ANYONE ELSE SEE THE OLD PICS???

IMESSAGE

logan white
yo why are old pics of us getting leaked

kenz
i don't know
i swear i have nothing to do with this

logan white
alr i believe you
but pls try to fix it

kenz
i'm working on that rn
i'm so sorry

logan white
nah ur good
also i just want to say that
you became obsessed w the triplets
while we were dating so i know how
much chris means to you and um

i'm happy for you, really

kenz
thank u logan
wishing u the best !!

logan white
u too kenzie!

mackenzie puts her phone down upon seeing that, relieved that her ex wasn't mad and that she was getting the situation under control. chris still doesn't know. 

"i'm so thankful for mackenzie." chris says as they all go around the table. mackenzie's guilt rises as there was a chorus of "aw"s around the table and her cheeks turned red. chris looks to the girl across from him and smiles shyly. he motions for matt to go next.

"i'm thankful for my family and my friends and emaan." matt says, making the other girl blush as well. jimmy sturniolo shakes his head. 

"i cannot believe you two." he laughs. "both of them bringing girls over to thanksgiving when they were literally single and miserable not even two months ago." matt and chris flush with embarassment as the entire table laughs. they proceed to go around to each and every person before finally digging into their meal.

"wow, this is a great meal, laura." mackenzie says. laura beams. "thank you so much! feel free to take some home with you, i made so much."

the families spend the rest of dinner laughing, eating, and sharing stories. after a while, the teens all excused themselves to the garage, where the triplets had just recently moved out of to their new house. 

"mackenzie it's so amazing to finally meet you and emaan." madi exclaims as the girls walk a little behind the rest of the group. they stay at the top of the stairs, madi motioning nick to go one ahead. 

"it's so great to meet you, too, madi!" mackenzie replies. "i've been wanting to meet you, for like, ever." 

"same with me!" madi responds with a smile. the two girls laugh as they share being fans of each other before mackenzie met the triplets. 

"are you guys coming or what?" they hear chris yell up to them. 

"just a second, chris!" madi calls down to him. she looks back up to mackenzie. "you make him really happy, you know that?" mackenzie nods her head.

"yeah. yeah, i know. he makes me really happy, too."

"you guys are literally perfect for each other." madi says before walking down to join the rest of the group. mackenzie smiles and follows.

she really is perfect for chris, isn't she? and to think this all started because she texted him every day and sent him austin and ally lyrics.

"what the fuck is this?" she hears as she enters the door to the garage. she feels all eyes on her as chris walks up to her with a confused expression on his face. 

maha speaks :)

i've prob rewritten this chapter like 5 times since january ur welcome