twenty three.

mackenzie missed chris. 

it had been a couple weeks since she left boston and resumed her classes at college. she had been calling or texting chris almost every night, much to ayla's annoyance. they were trying long distance and so far, it was working. 

only a little while more until she could go see him in los angeles for thanksgiving. she had been counting down the days until she could see him again.

"god, you look so miserable." emaan notices as she walks into the dorm. mackenzie was currently in bed with a very bad cold.

"i am miserable. i am conjested and i feel like shit. fucking seasonal allergies. every fucking year." she complains. emaan laughs as ayla comes back into the dorm, drying her hair.

"get the fuck out of bed, mack." ayla says. "i don't care of you're sick, we are going out right now."

"i'm not going." mackenzie says. "you cannot make me go if i'm deathly ill."

"stop being so dramatic." emaan rolls her eyes. "it's only allergies."

"only allergies, my ass." mackenzie grumbles. "i feel dead."

"you always feel dead." emaan points out.

"no i don't! ayla's the one who's sick every other week."

"true." ayla notes. "but you're still coming with us, we need a girls night."

"no, fuck you." mackenzie puts the blanket over her head. she heard emaan sigh.

"fine. we'll leave without you. bye, mack!" 

mackenzie heard the door close and lock a few moments later. already bored and regretting staying home, mackenzie opens snapchat and snaps chris.

SNAPCHAT

mack 💟💯🎉 sent a snap!

chris 🫶🙏🫂 sent a snap!