Notes before Battle of the Castle

Hi, everyone!

There's going to be more than one Disney fanfic.

It was just an idea.

And I don't know which castle particularly.

I figured why not Disney heroes and princesses goes to the castle to confront. Then, they fight against the Disney villains who tries to intervene their good times. Possibly.

I could use Disney-Pixar characters. I could use the classic Disney characters that are animated. And more.

I don't have a plot. There's my minor problem right now.

As much as I loved Disney characters, it's hard to write about any one.

I know some Disney villains are witches and sorcerers. It's hard to pick one or more.

Maybe it'll be the alternative universe story or something better.

I have wrote things that are different than what we've got in Disney movies. I guess that's the fun for writing fanfics.

I had an idea for more than one Disney fanfic. I don't know what AU is going to be about. And no plot.

Comment or don't comment for my idea. Don't hesitate. I'm all ears.

If you do love Disney, that's good. If not, that's okay too. Everybody has different opinions.

I know I have three things that are ongoing.

It's because I got sick for couple weeks. Stupid Covid. I'm getting better yet still coughing.

Okay, I am not doing much as I used to.

Perhaps once I get everything together, I will write this soon.

I don't know when yet.

Thank you for checking out, everyone!

Update on 10/26/2022; I have got a better idea. There will lots of Disney heroes later on.

I started the writing.

Thank you, everyone!