The Raven

It was the night with stars and the full moon.

The black feathery animal flew in the sky.

It was the raven. The raven was the face of seriousness. Its beak was as long as the raptor's claw. The raven's feathers are as black as the cauldron. Its wing extended like the majestic owl.

The raven might be small as the human eyes have witnessed. Although, in the castle of black and white, it was as big as the condor.

The raven flies towards the castle. It was as tall as the fairytale's castle of Sleeping Beauty. Instead of blue turrets and gray of stonewalls, the castle has pink turrets and darker gray of stonewalls. There was no flags, balconies or the moats. It's just windows, the front dark brown double doors and the five towers.

The raven landed its two feet near the front double doors. It spreads out its wings wider than the griffin. The black smokes appears from the wings, cloaking the whole enormous raven.

After three and a half seconds, the blackbird of terror has been transfigured into the man.

The black-haired man in his regal attire of red, yellow and black. He had a gold crown, smaller than his own head. His long gloves and boots are glossy boots like the onyx stone. The man with his short black hair has the blackest tailcoat. He may look like a gentleman of royalty. Of course, his actual purpose was more than his appearance.

The man brought out his platinum of his pocket watch from his jacket. He opened it.

On the bottom of the pocket watch, the time was one in the morning.

And on top of the pocket watch, there was the reflector, small enough to see any part of his face.

The man was emotionless at first. Then, he was smirking. "Show me my prisoner." The man ordered at his pocket watch.

The little mirror changes from his face to the view of his captive.

In the enchanting reflector, there was the woman, laying down in her slumber. The colors of the view was black and white. He laughs wickedly. "Just the way I left her..." the man whispered.

He entered the castle thru the front double doors. Outside of the castle was colorful.

But on the inside...

It was the grayscales of black and white.

The man walks slowly in the castle.

He was more than just the unusual and strange man, with preference and style of his home.

Dark, horrifying and downright weird.

He scrolled thru the halls, heading to one room in determination. The man pulls out the key, intricately like the raven of the head. He unlocked the door.

The man enters the room with his prisoner. The sleeping prisoner on the bed.

He was only eight feet away from her. The man pondered with his sinister. He raises his eyebrow. "I always been wondering if you have someone special in mind...Someone who does love you more than I..." the man mentioned.

The woman did not respond, like she was trapped in sleep by magic.

He chuckles foolishly. "You might believe that you have dreamt of true love...Or perhaps...you have been wrong about yourself..." the man said.

He glances up. The man was confident. "Thank the sorceress for bringing me back to life from stone...And give me the best thing of my perching bird form...She gave me the sorcery of shapeshifting and enchanted things...Me...Diablo the Warlock in disguise of the ruler of not just my home...The future cursed that only I can leave..." he said.

Diablo faces the slumbering woman on the bed. He was smiling while he smirks. "No one shall try to break my curse...And free you from it..." Diablo declared.

He giggles quietly.

She sleeps yet did not awaken from him.

Diablo heads back to the door. He touches the doorknob. Diablo look at her before leaving. He was mischievous. "Oh don't stop yourself from dreaming in your room...Anna..." Diablo stated.

He chortled evilly before shutting the door.

Nobody knew about Diablo came back from petrification and lived as the dark sorcerer in disguise. He does lived inside of his castle of black and white. Only Diablo can get out anytime.

No one knows the missing woman.

Until one morning...

In the different realm...

The blue wizard with his suitcase in hand scrolls around the peaceful forest.

His name was Merlin.