Diablo the Dark Sorcerer

Kristoff and Barley freed Varian from the spider's sticky strings of silk.

The alchemist brushes off the spider's icky web of himself. Varian was annoyed. "Man, arachnids are the worst." He commented.

Ian was not amused. "Tell me something I don't know." He agreed with Varian.

Eugene helped Varian stand up on his own feet. Eugene brushed the leftover white sticky silk from Varian. Eugene was smiling. "Well the best is...you don't have to worry about them for a long time..." he reassured.

Elsa was quizzical at the door behind the gigantic spider's web. She waved her right hand at it. Elsa magically freezes the gigantic spider's web. She snaps her right fingers.

The frozen gigantic spider's web fractures, falling down on the stone floor.

Kristoff glances at her surprisingly.

Barley, Ian, Eugene and Varian joined Kristoff.

Barley was perplexed. "It was just a door." He said.

Ian was confused. "Maybe it got hidden from the spider's web." He mentioned.

Elsa looked at the door. "The door was hidden by the spider's web." She confirmed.

Kristoff browses at it, raising his eyebrow. "The princess is in there." He believed.

Eugene shrugged. "Why would the crazy sorcerer holds the princess in captive in the cursed castle like that?" He asked.

Varian was gloomy, folding his arms. "This is Diablo's cruel goal. He made Arendelle forget about Princess Anna. What the sorcerer has done to her, Diablo has done to me." Varian answered in his explanation.

Ian made his awkward smile at Varian. "It is kinda why the evil sorcerer misunderstood you as a girl." Ian stated.

Barely was mystified at Varian. "Just to be clear about the scene earlier, I really did not see that coming." Barley mentions.

Eugene was compassionate at Varian. Eugene hugs him on his back. "Your dad wouldn't forget you, Varian. Once we get back to Corona, everything will be okay." Eugene reassures.

Varian made a sad smile. The alchemist was glad that Eugene is here with him as brothers.

Kristoff walks to the door. He efforts to jiggle the doorknob. Then, Kristoff tries to pull the door. He was emotionless. Kristoff faces at everyone. "It's locked." He said.

Ian goes to the door. He was resolute. "I got it." Ian assures.

Kristoff steps away from Ian.

The elf wizard made his wizard's stance. Ian lunges his wooden staff at the keyhole. "Emases Nepo!" He exclaimed.

The door clicks itself.

Barley bows for Elsa, gesturing her and feeling confident. "Ladies first." He insisted.

She rolls her eyes away from Barley, smiling and shaking her head. Elsa shrugs her shoulders. "Thank you." She said awkwardly.

Elsa went to the door. She turns the doorknob. Elsa opened the door without complications. She grinned.

Elsa glanced at the boys. She was delighted. "Come on, my sister must be in there." Elsa encouraged.

Kristoff made a slight smile at her. "Coming." He said.

She went into the doorway first.

Kristoff follows her.

Varian was nervous. "How much longer for such horror show in this castle?" He wondered.

Eugene gives Varian his sympathizing smile. "It won't be much long. I got you, brother." Eugene reassured. He let go of Varian.

Although, the alchemist took his big brother's left hand.

Eugene squeezed Varian's right hand.

They go to the doorway.

Barley was bewildered about Elsa.

Ian made his mischievous smile at his elder brother. "I don't think she's your type, Barley." Ian said.

Barley was smirking at his youngest brother. "Oh, Ian, you're so cute when you teased me like that. Besides, Elsa possesses the power of ice. Magic is my type." Barley uttered.

Ian growled. He was not amused. "Let's just go save Princess Anna, okay?" Ian asks.

Barley was happy. "I am with you, Sir Iandore of Lightfoot." Barley answers.

Ian rolled his eyes and shook his head. He smiled. "Okay, Barley the Awesomeshire..." Ian said.

The six heroes entered the dark hall.

Luckily, the place was illuminated by hanging lanterns.

They walked down in the hallway, expecting to see the room where Princess Anna was held in prison.

They meet at the another door.

Eugene turn and twist the doorknob. He was frowning. "Locked." Eugene said.

Elsa, Kristoff, Eugene, Varian and Barley makes way for Ian.

Barley nodded his head at his youngest brother.

Ian nodded his head back at his elder brother, acknowledging the problem. He made his wizard's stance. Ian lunged at the keyhole with his wooden staff. "Emases Nepo!" He exclaims.

Elsa doesn't need to be reminded that she's a lady. Elsa's the fifth spirit. She wanted to see her long-lost sister herself. After years of forgetting, Elsa will have her courage to meet Anna again face-to-face.

Elsa steps forth to the door.

When she opens it for halfway, Barley was afraid. He got an awful feeling from his gut.

Barley grabbed Elsa and moves her aside. "Look out!" He screamed.

The thunder magic strikes thru the doorway.

Kristoff, Eugene, Varian and Ian are startled by the sudden electric shock. They missed the swift lightning.

Elsa was astonished. "Anna?" Elsa whispers in her inquiry.

Barley releases the fifth spirit.

Elsa went in the door, worrying if she missed her sister.

Elsa halted after a few feet away from the door.

She was stunned.

Kristoff joined her. He looks straightforward. Kristoff was skeptical. "You?" He wonders.

Barley, Ian, Eugene and Varian came to them.

They are more unanticipated for what they witnessed.

Diablo the dark sorcerer grins evilly at them. "You heroes have really impressed me...But I have bad news for the princess here..." he utters.

Diablo steps back to his left. He faced the princess from his back.

Princess Anna was still slumbering. She was inside of the icy wall.

"Princess Anna of Arendelle has been frozen in time by ice. She will be remain covered in it for all eternity." Diablo said.

The evil sorcerer tries to fool the six heroes.

Diablo was the one who knows where the real Princess Anna is.