Merlin

The wizard in his blue robe scrolled thru the trees. He was happy like he accomplished something new every day. "I'm glad Archimedes will be with Wart- I mean uh Arthur, who has become The King of England. And I trusted my owl friend that he'll come to me when there's trouble going on." Merlin assured of himself.

The wizard with his long white beard are close to his destination. He heads back to his cottage.

Merlin opened the front door. He closed it after himself in.

Merlin set his suitcase down near the front door. He opens the suitcase and scrambles inside of it. After a few seconds, Merlin was irritated. "Oh for goodness sake! I know I left my wand in my bag here!" He exclaimed.

Then, all of a sudden, a long and dark brown wooden object falls out. It came from the wizard's blue robe right sleeve.

Merlin has his eyes widened. He halted his search position. Merlin faces an item next to his suitcase. He was astonished. "Oh!" Merlin exclaims.

He facepalmed himself. Merlin giggled. He was awkward yet smiling. "So there's my wand. I have it in my sleeve all along. How silly of me." Merlin said.

He picked up his wand off of the hardwood floor. Merlin cleaned out the dust lightly with his robe left sleeve. "Here we go. No harm done." He said.

Merlin walked to the middle of the cottage. He taps his wand to the hardwood floor thrice times.

Merlin raises his both hands. He waves his wand around with his right hand. Merlin was confident. "Everything in my luggage, blimperty-biggerty-back! Come out of the packing, growerty-gipperty-extend! Place yourselves by my hand, organize by my command!" He shouted.

The wizard's belongings appeared out of his suitcase.

The big tea table and the chairs are set neatly. The sugar bowl moves by itself. It stretches upwards. The sugar bowl was exhausted by being in the bag for too long.

The bookshelves. The chalkboard. The piles of books, nicely placed in the bookshelves. And lots of knowledge things to know about the world and more.

Merlin's cottage was like the home in London. Except smaller.

The wizard was pleased. "Brilliant, brilliant. Cottage sweet cottage." He stated.

Then, there was the flashing pink light from outside.

Merlin notices the blinking pink light in the window. He was astounded at first. Then, Merlin ponders a moment before he became determined. He walked to the front door. "Oh now what? Now what?" Merlin inquired.

He headed outside. After the flickering pink light had been disappeared, Merlin was confused. He scratched his head under his long blue pointy hat. "Well isn't this peculiar here..." Merlin uttered.

For what the wizard was about to meet, they are three men collapsed after the flashes of pink light.

The blond-haired man in his winter outfit.

The black-haired man with his lock of blue-stripe hair. He looks like he was close to be twenty years old.

And the blue burly elf.

They perturbed after awhile.

And then, they looked up from the grassy ground.

They are surprised.

The black-haired man with a blue-stripe blinked his eyes twice. "Who the heck are you?" He asked.

The blond-haired man blinks his eyes once. "I was gonna ask the same thing." He mentioned.

The blue burly elf recognized after he has his eyes becomes wider. "Whoa, the wizard..." The blue burly elf answered in his whisper.

For how the three men got into the mess of their situations, it all happens in three tales.

The mountain man.

The alchemist.

And the blue burly elf with his black beanie.

Next part soon! Happy Halloween!