201

Chapter 201: Li Hanchen Feeds Mu Sheng 

Han Yu even sounded happy. "Shall we meet tomorrow?"

Mu Sheng nodded. "Sure."

If Li Hanchen was holding a plastic bowl, he would have broken it into two by now.

Mu Sheng raised her head to glance at Li Hanchen when she detected his presence. "Okay. Let's finish this conversation via WeChat. I have something to do."

Li Hanchen looked even angrier. Were they even friends on WeChat now?

Li Hanchen went over with the bowl of glutinous rice balls after she hung up the phone.

Mu Sheng automatically reached her hands out. "I want to sit on the bed."

Li Hanchen glanced at Mu Sheng. Mu Sheng promptly detected coldness in his eyes. Most people would have promptly lost their cool when Li Hanchen looked at them.

Mu Sheng did not lose her composure the slightest and even urged him. "Hurry up."

After sitting in the chair for so long, her back was starting to feel sore.

Li Hanchen placed the food on the table before carrying Mu Sheng. She automatically placed her hands on his neck.

Despite the insignificant gesture, Li Hanchen inexplicably felt less annoyed.

Mu Sheng sat on the bed comfortably with her eyes on the bowl of glutinous rice balls on the table nearby. "What's that round stuff?"

She had never seen anything like it before and it looked delectable.

Li Hanchen wanted to bring the bowl over. However, he glanced at her phone and recalled her conversation with Han Yu, so he stopped moving. "It's glutinous rice balls. They are all mine."

"I see." Mu Sheng looked disappointed and Li Hanchen almost caved in.

"We are expecting a guest tomorrow." Since she was living under Li Hanchen's roof, it was only right that she told him about it.

Li Hanchen clearly did not see this coming. He was briefly stunned before he said, "Since your ankle is sprained, shall I stay around tomorrow?"

Mu Sheng did not object. "Okay."

Li Hanchen instantly recovered from his foul mood. Even Mu Sheng could not help glancing at him quizzically. Why did she have a feeling Li Hanchen did not seem as chilly as before?

In that case, Mu Sheng decided to try her luck. She pursed her lips and said, "Are you going to finish all the glutinous rice balls?"

Li Hanchen felt tickled, but he kept a cool and straight face as he nodded. "Uh huh."

"In that case..." Mu Sheng looked at Li Hanchen cautiously in earnest. "Can I have one? I just want to try it."

The round glutinous rice balls had the same soft texture as glutinous rice dumplings, so Mu Sheng felt they must taste as good.

Despite Mu Sheng's cool airs, she looked trusting and even a little adorable.

Li Hanchen was willing to give her the moon if she wanted it, let alone a bowl of glutinous rice balls. He walked over with the bowl of food.

Mu Sheng reached her hands out to take the bowl, but Li Hanchen dodged her. "It's very hot. Let me hold it."

"Okay." Mu Sheng sat where she was without moving.

Li Hanchen scooped a single rice ball with the spoon, blew it a couple of times, and placed it by Mu Sheng's mouth. "It comes with filling. Since it is hot inside, you have to take small bites."