202

Chapter 202: Li Hanchen and Mu Sheng Appears on an Entertainment Program

Li Hanchen's eyes glinted glacially as he held his pen so tightly that it cracked the moment he heard what his father said. "Okay."

"Humph. Bring your stupid little brother along with you. Got it?"

The moment he finished his sentence, Li Ting slammed the phone.

Li Hanchen tossed aside the broken pen and glanced at the photo on his desk.

A woman was smiling at him warmly in the picture.

Li Hanchen put on his suit jacket and stood up before heading out.

Han Yu had already left when he got downstairs and Mu Sheng seemed to be waiting for him.

Although there was barely any difference in Mu Sheng's cool expression, Li Hanchen inexplicably detected anger.

"What happened?" Li Hanchen walked up to Mu Sheng and stood in front of her.

"Han Yu has already left for 15 minutes." Mu Sheng reached her hands out towards Li Hanchen. "Why didn't you come down for so long?"

Mu Sheng wanted to lie down in bed, but Li Hanchen did not come down and she also left her phone upstairs, so she could only wait for him to come down on his own.

"I just got a call and I have to go out now." Li Hanchen carried Mu Sheng upstairs before he placed some snacks and water beside Mu Sheng's bed.

"I will be home soon."

"Okay." Mu Sheng nodded.

After leaving her room, Li Hanchen called Auntie Lin to get her to come home so that she could take care of Mu Sheng before he drove to the Li residence.

There were a lot of guests at the Li residence.

Li Ming's mother was the head of the household, and Liu Ting adored having ladies of high society over.

Several groups of high society ladies were sitting in small groups and enjoying high tea as an elegant pianist played in the background.

The moment Li Ting saw this when he got home, he was terribly annoyed. He did not get it. Why did Liu Ting keep having guests around? He waved his hand and gestured for Liu Ting to send her guests away.

Liu Ting could only put on a bold front as she told her guests it was time to leave. She walked up beside Li Ting and asked annoyingly, "Did you know how hard it was for me to get into their circle? Why couldn't they stay?"

Li Ting glanced at Liu Ting angrily. "Li Hanchen is coming over in a minute. Do you really want them to see him?"

Liu Ting finally stopped complaining. She asked angrily, "Why did you call Li Hanchen over?"

"What would a woman know? Just stay out of it and go upstairs." Li Ting waved his hand and sent Liu Ting upstairs impatiently.

Liu Ting sneered before she swanned upstairs with her hips swaying.

By the time Li Hanchen arrived at the Li residence, the hall was filled with people.

No one would have guessed Li Hanchen was Li Ting's so-called good-for-nothing son. After all, Li Hanchen had a dignified aura, so everyone naturally felt he was some important guest.

"Since you are expecting an important guest, allow us to take our leave." The principal bowed to Li Ting politely.

Li Ting glanced at Li Hanchen in disdain. "What important guest? He is my useless son."