232

Chapter 232: Shengsheng's revenge on the MU family

After two failed calls, li Hanchen frowned and sent a message. 

Soon, Qin Kai sent Jiang Tian's phone number. Jiang Tian was playing a game. He didn't want to answer the phone, but after two rings, he answered it. "Who's that?" 

"When did Mu Sheng leave the studio?" A deep voice came from the other end of the phone.

Jiang Tian was stunned for a moment before he realized that it was Mu Sheng's boyfriend. "He left a long time ago, around FiveO' clock. What's wrong?"

 Jiang Tian turned off the game. "What happened?" 

"I'm fine. " Li hanzheng hung up the phone, stood up, and walked out. 

The door to li an's room was half-open, and the sounds of intense games and fighting were spilling out. Li Hanchen passed by when he went downstairs and looked inside. 

Perhaps it was the special bond between brothers, li an's neck shrank inexplicably. He looked back and laughed dryly."Brother, why are you here?" 

"Turn it off. Go down and do your homework." Li Hanchen's face was cold and ruthless. 

"....... Oh. " Li an could feel that li Hanchen was in a bad mood at the moment. Li an did not dare to provoke him, so he walked out obediently."Brother, are you going out?" 

Li Hanchen replied, "Where to?" Li Hanchen looked at li an coldly, and Li an immediately shut up. 

When li Hanchen got into the car, countless secret guards were dispatched from all over the city. In just 10 minutes, they had gone through all the surveillance videos of the city's main passages.

 "President li, we found out that Madam was stopped by a black car on her way back and was taken to the Imperial hospital." 

As soon as Mu Sheng's whereabouts were found, Qin Kai immediately reported to li Hanchen. "I know." Li Hanchen hung up the phone and stepped on the accelerator. 

The car cut through the night sky and drove towards the imperial capital Hospital. At the Imperial hospital, a group of people was standing in Mu Xi's ward. "Doctor, how's Xiaoxiao's condition?" 

The white-haired old Madam mu looked at the doctor anxiously. The doctor caught Zhang man's gaze."It's quite serious. To be honest, one of miss MU's kidneys was already in a state of failure. Now that her condition has worsened, she needs to prepare for a kidney replacement surgery immediately." 

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll get ready immediately. We'll do it whenever you want." Old Mrs. Mu had always had the authority in the MU family, and no one would refute her words. 

"But the kidney ..." The doctor hesitated. How could it be so simple? Old Mrs. Mu pointed at Mu Sheng, who was sitting on the sofa outside the crowd."She's the kidney source. You guys go and prepare for the operation." 

"......"The doctor had never seen such a fierce old lady before."Are you sure that the young lady was willing? It's illegal to force someone. " 

"I'm her grandmother. Of course, she did it willingly. Why would I harm my own granddaughter?" Old Madam mu looked at the doctor unhappily. She must have been used to acting like a tyrant at home. Now, she could not allow the doctor to refute her.

"Hurry up and go!" She said. The doctor looked at Mu Sheng, who was sitting not far away. As he walked out, he thought to himself that this family was really strange. 

After the doctor left, old Madam mu looked at Mu Sheng's casual sitting posture with dissatisfaction. How did she look like a lady from a wealthy family! As expected, it was something that couldn't be taken out!