203

Chapter 203: Completely Unaware of Her Charms

The World Gaming Masters was not on the same level as any other international gaming competition.

Only contestants who had previously come in the top three at the international level could take part in the World Gaming Masters.

This was the reason Mu Sheng was held in disdain throughout the gaming industry.

Everyone felt confident about Han Yu's gaming skills, but Mu Sheng was a woman who simply appeared out of nowhere, and she was even from China. People could not help thinking she was a joke.

A lot of people who followed the entertainment news ridiculed Mu Sheng when they saw the news on social media.

[Wow! Now that she has trouble making a living in the entertainment business, is she trying to gain diversity by joining the gaming industry? Did something happen to her? Why did she do this?]

[This is hilarious. Doesn't Mu Sheng know anything about the World Gaming Masters?]

[What is so funny? Don't you people from the fan circles pay any attention to the gaming industry? Don't you know Mu Sheng defeated GL Gaming Team?]

Although some of the live telecast viewers attempted to explain what the GL Gaming Team and World Gaming Masters meant, the non-gamers simply did not get it. They were certain Mu Sheng was going to embarrass them at the international level by joining the competition.

The live telecast viewers gave up convincing the fan circles otherwise. They finally realized that a huge wall existed between them!

Tang Tiantian was furious when she saw the gossip online as she sat in Midsummer's Night. "Sheng is brilliant. These people simply do not know better. How could they say such horrible things about her?"

Jiang Tian sat in his seat like a hooligan with a cigarette dangling from his mouth and a profound look on his face.

He sneered, "Isn't it normal for people to do that? Let me give you the first lesson in grooming an artist. It is all about grooming a nobody into a star."

Since Tang Tiantian had only just started working, she was stunned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." Jiang Tian raised his brow. "Let me give you a job. I want you to find a photographer. The kind who can make his subjects ten times better looking. Money is no object. Just find one."

"Why do we need a photographer?" Tang Tiantian did not know what Jiang Tian was thinking.

"Just do it." Jiang Tian kicked Tang Tiantian. "Why do you have so many questions? Why can't you just get the job done?"

"Okay!" Tang Tiantian trusted Jiang Tian.

When the talent agency was new, Jiang Tian always looked so frivolous that it felt the company would fold any moment, but Jiang Tian had more than proven his worth of late!

——

The World Gaming Masters was happening a week from now and time was tight. Han Yu was not entirely sure what Mu Sheng meant when he agreed to this.

How could they possibly get enough practice in such a short span of time?

However, Mu Sheng insisted that Han Yu should sign up for the World Gaming Masters. He was able to sign up for it since he had come in as world champion repeatedly.

Han Yu found this inconceivable as he sat in the internet café. Mu Sheng simply gave off such a confident aura that he automatically caved in to her suggestion.