223

Chapter 223: Feed The Adorable Mu Sheng

Su Ran could only touch his stomach sheepishly when Li Hanchen said no. He glanced at the cameraman. "Dude, do you have any food? Can't you see how pitiful I am?"

The moment Su Ran finished his sentence, his stomach could be heard growling.

The cameraman felt tickled. "Why don't you apologize to Wen Lan? She has a good temper, so she will definitely forgive you."

"Humph." Su Ran raised his brow. "Why would you say that? You must be joking."

Su Ran was the only one who disagreed.

Su Ran had a bad reputation. He was well known for being cocky and unrestrained. The moment people talked about working with Su Ran, complicated emotions swept through their hearts.

[I don't know what to say. Can Su Ran have a look at himself in the mirror? How could he have the cheek to say Wen Lan has a bad temper?]

[What's wrong with Su Ran? Su Ran is an authentic man. Some people only look nice on the surface. God knows what they are capable of when no one is looking.]

[Can you fans stop defending him? It is starting to get old. The moment someone speaks ill of Su Ran, you act like they have murdered your parents. You never know, right? What if Su Ran has secretly gotten married and already has kids?]

[Hahaha! Well said, my friend. You really got them where it hurts the most. I suggest you deactivate your private messages. I am sure it is just a matter of time when the fans swarm to your account and flood you with hate mail.]

Su Ran sat at the entrance until he suddenly caught a whiff of the food coming from inside and instantly swallowed his saliva.

Su Ran stood up and glanced around and saw a peach tree. Since it was springtime, the peach blossoms were in full bloom and looked lush and exuberant.

Su Ran immediately climbed up the tree using both arms. By the time he got to the top of its branches, petals had gotten all over the ground.

The cameraman was unable to scale the wall, so he could only stay at the foot of the wall and film Su Ran from behind.

Su Ran sat on the wall without jumping down and leaned against it. "Miss Wen, that looks like quite the spread you have going on there."

In the small homemade pavilion in the yard, Wen Lan was eating dinner.

There was stewed cabbage vermicelli, stir-fried pork with green pepper, and a plate of refreshing cold dish made of vegetables. Su Ran felt famished when he saw them.

Wen Lan raised her head and glanced at Su Ran before lowering her head and ignoring him.

Su Ran smiled before he acted pitifully. "Sigh. I have not eaten a bite since I boarded the plane this morning. I carried so much groceries from the market today, but someone didn't appreciate it and refuses to even give me a bite of warm food."

Wen Lan stopped chewing and looked at Su Ran once more.

Su Ran blatantly blinked at Wen Lan arrogantly since the cameraman could not get it on camera. He was a handsome man to begin with, so anyone would take a second look whenever he blinked at them.

However, Wen Lan ignored him and simply looked at Su Ran quietly. She was still angry with him for making trouble.

Su Ran could not help smiling when he got Wen Lan's attention. He did not say it out loud and simply mouthed the words, "Sprout, I was wrong. I am famished. Can you let me in?"

Wen Lan contemplated before she turned her head over.

Su Ran could only reach his leg out when his ploy did not work. "Sigh. Since you won't let me in, I can only jump from the wall. If I break anything or get a concussion, it is all on camera and everyone knows what happened."