221

Chapter 221: Li Hanchen Carries Mu Sheng

Chu Rao had a straightforward personality, so she was not the sort to hold back when she cried.

Her eyes were red and her eyelashes were damp as the tears trickled down her face.

"Sob sob sob. I worked hard to make you noodles. It's fine if you don't want to eat them, but did you have to throw them on the ground? I carried the noodles all the way from the market!"

Chu Rao felt even more upset thinking about this. After she painstakingly carried all the stuff back, Ye Zhipei heartlessly criticized her cooking and threw the noodles on the ground.

Chu Rao's crying echoed through the compound. The viewers were at a loss when they saw her crying.

[I feel so bad for Chu Rao. Ye Zhipei was too much. What was he trying to do? Did he have to bully her?]

[Even if he did not like Chu Rao, he did not have to do this... Chu Rao has even scalded her legs.]

[I don't like Ye Zhipei. Why couldn't he give in a little since he is a man? All he does is bully her.]

Ye Zhipei kept tightening his fists as he watched Chu Rao cry miserably.

The third time Ye Zhipei asked Chu Rao to stop crying, she refused to stop, so he took off his glasses and said fiercely, "Stop crying already!"

Chu Rao automatically stopped crying. She looked at Ye Zhipei in a daze. When she finally snapped out of it, she felt annoyed.

It was fine for Ye Zhipei to shout at her when they were dating. Now that they had broken up, what gave him the right to do it?

"Do you have the right to shout at me?" asked Chu Rao huffily. She did not care if the camera was rolling.

Ye Zhipei gritted his teeth before he squatted down and checked Chu Rao's hands.

Chu Rao's hands were slender and fair, but there were a few cuts on her fingertips. Ye Zhipei instantly looked worried. "Why didn't you say anything about hurting your hands?"

Chu Rao sniffled. "It's not like you asked, right?"

Ye Zhipei said nothing. He let go of Chu Rao's hand and left the room.

Chu Rao watched from behind as Ye Zhipei left and felt even more upset. Now she was even more certain that the man hated her and only agreed to join the program to embarrass her.

Just as Chu Rao was cursing Ye Zhipei angrily in her heart, he came back.

Ye Zhipei had gone out to take a towel and dampen it with some well water. Before Chu Rao could speak, he wiped her hands with the towel.

Since the well water was cool, it alleviated the scalding she had suffered.

Chu Rao watched as Ye Zhipei cleansed her wounds and could not help remembering what it was like when they were dating.

Ye Zhipei always gave off a distant vibe. Even back in their school days, everyone felt he was untouchable.

However, hardly anyone knew Ye Zhipei was a thoughtful man.

Since she had a lively personality, she sometimes got hurt, so Ye Zhipei always kept medicated ointment in his pocket.

Every time she got injured, Ye Zhipei could only gently apply medicated ointment for her.

Ye Zhipei was tending to her wounds just like he did when they were dating, so she automatically asked, "Do you have medicated ointment?"

Ye Zhipei's hands froze.