222

Chapter 222: Li Hanchen Annoys Mu Sheng

From the cameraman's angle, he was only able to capture the shot of Li Hanchen carrying Mu Sheng. Even then, it was enough to make the audience scream in excitement.

[Omigod! Li Hanchen is the perfect boyfriend. I love it!]

[Girls, I am officially a fan. I love how they resemble a domineering CEO and his lovely wife.]

The viewers were in a commotion, but they meant no harm and simply felt Li Hanchen and Mu Sheng made a great team on the show.

The cameraman could only shoot from a distance behind Li Hanchen. Since Li Hanchen had blocked everything, no one could see them looking at each other and smiling.

Mu Sheng automatically held Li Hanchen's neck when he carried her.

The black dog jumped anxiously when Mu Sheng's scent suddenly disappeared. Mu Sheng automatically shrank into Li Hanchen's arms.

The moonlight left a soft glow on Mu Sheng's flawless face. Li Hanchen could not help asking as he laughed, "Are you afraid of dogs?"

Mu Sheng wanted to say yes, but the moment she caught Li Hanchen teasing her, she pursed her lips and said, "No."

"Really?" Li Hanchen let go of her slightly. "Then I will put you down."

Mu Sheng said nothing, but she clearly didn't want Li Hanchen to let her go.

Meanwhile, the kitten and dog had started to play together. The moment the kitten meowed, Li Hanchen remembered the way Mu Sheng meowed in the yard earlier.

"Do you know the dogs here aren't vaccinated?" Li Hanchen's eyes glinted slightly. "If you get bitten, you will get sick."

"... And?" Mu Sheng had done a lot of research about deadly viruses in her past life, so she knew how serious they were.

Li Hanchen cleared his throat. "How about this? If you meow like a cat, I will help you drive the dog away."

Mu Sheng was flabbergasted. She opened her eyes wide. "Do I have to?"

Li Hanchen looked at Mu Sheng deeply. "If you don't do it, I will let go now."

Li Hanchen started to let go of Mu Sheng's waist. Mu Sheng hit Li Hanchen out of anxiety. "Hang on."

"Have you changed your mind?" Li Hanchen's lips curved slightly.

Mu Sheng turned her head and glanced at the slobbering dog before she closed her eyes and said softly, "Meow!"

Mu Sheng's voice sounded soft and frail and resembled a cute kitten.

Li Hanchen felt as though a kitten had just scratched him on his heart.

He lowered his head to look at Mu Sheng. Her eyes were half-closed with her eyelashes trembling as though she felt embarrassed for doing it.

Li Hanchen smiled even more brightly.

Every now and then when the cameraman caught Li Hanchen's smiling profile, it felt as though Li Hanchen was so gorgeous that even the moon could not compare.

The moment she heard Li Hanchen laughing, Mu Sheng opened her eyes. "What are you laughing at?"

Li Hanchen was still laughing with his eyes smiley. "The dog is gone."

Mu Sheng turned to check. Sure enough, the vicious-looking dog was long gone.

"How could you do that?" Mu Sheng looked annoyed. She struggled to get out of Li Hanchen's arms before she walked off looking angry.