Chapter one

He pushes me against the wall and let his body rest on me as I arch mine against his to feel his body closer, slowly caressing my thighs towards the junction of my legs,with his fingers he dives underneath my skirt and rest a pair of fingers on my labia and then teases my legs apart, I was already moist.He places he lips on my neck slightly below but behind my ears as I wrapped my hands around his neck so I could feel him even closer. His fingers began to take motion, the motion I yearned for ever since he set his eyes on me and as his fingers moved back and forth I moaned as softly as I possibly could (believe me it was difficult) . The more he moved his fingers the less likely I was to stay on my feet and the more I pushed my body against his as I pulled his towards mine, I was almost there until he whispered in my ears as he kept at my warmth "what is it you want Sofia....tell me". I wanted to reply so I fought the urge to moan even louder and said "all of you ....I want it a...."
    "Beep beep" my alarm clock went and I woke up from a dream, that dream. Why did I have to wake up? I would have loved to keep dreaming because in the real world it didn't seem possible .

    Sofia Carter, yep that's me. Sounds like a daddy's girl name yeah because I am, it's been me and my dad ever since the beginning. Well let me brief you on who Sofia Carter is; I am a 25 year old living alone and raised by a single father,with a computer science degree working as a secretary in an insurance company.... Underutilized? Yes But somehow I'm comfortable, I rather do this than work with my dad, what can I say, I wanted independence.I'm kind of ambiverted,I'm pretty much an ordinary girl. My hobbies used to be reading romance novels and daydreaming but ever since Gabriel Bryson moved next door my hobbies became reading and daydreaming about the neighbor.
    Tall,fit and incredibly hot, those are the only words that could describe gabriel. Apart from the neighborly chats neighbors have, we really haven't spoken. So every 7:45 am when he comes outside to check his mail box mostly shirtless I am also coincidentally outside heading to work or something hoping we have more than a neighbor's chit chat and maybe checking out his slick abs and hairless chest .Come to think of it, it's 7:43 am on a Saturday morning, best I go check my mail ( lol I really don't get any ).
     "Hey Sofia,good morning" Gabe said already outside with his mail in his hands and in his front porch
      "Good morning gabriel" I said disappointed for he was wearing a shirt today
      "You slept well?"
       "Yeah and you?"
      "Slept like a baby" he said as he headed back inside.
        Yep that's it, my routine