Chapter 8

"I would think about it" that's what I told Mr Daniels before he dropped me off at my house. I had thought of Mr Daniels I'm such a way before, he wasn't after me for the sakes of sex. He was gentlemanly and nice, occasionally showed that he genuinely cared about me but did I want him. He would make a nice boyfriend, he clearly was classy and handsome. I should give this a shot, or is this all just silly curiosity pushing me. No, no way I was letting a chance of beautiful romance sly.
    Then I thought about Gabriel, we didn't speak today and it's clear we are heading no where plus everything felt more like lust with him. Was it lust or love I wanted....
    "Ding ding" went my doorbell
     I quickly went to the door to see who it was and it was Gabriel.
    "Hi, good evening sofia....may I come in?"
    "Yes of course come in I said" ushering him to do so
     I led him to the living room and we both sat down, I on one side and him on the opposite.
    "So what's up, I didn't see much of you today" I said trying to start a conversation
    "We both know why that is" he returned sarcastically, so I laughed trying not to look offended.
    "So...." I said wanting to know why he was here. I didn't dislike Gabriel but ever since the other day I've been a little defensive, I didn't want to feel the shame I felt again.
    He got up from his side of the sitting room and sat right beside me, I adjusted my sitting position so I could face him. He raised his face towards mine but didn't look me in the eye, it seemed he was accessing other areas of my face and finally he looked into my eyes and said
    "I came here to give you this....what you wanted" as he placed his hand on the left side of my face whilst he caressed it.
    "And what is it I want" I said whilst enjoying the warmth of his hands
    He leaned closer like he did before only this time sitting, with his lips a few centimeters away from touching mine, he said "this..." and then he kissed me. His kisses felt different this time like something was missing,I kissed him back in search of it. He leaned in further as I laid my back on the couch, I set my legs apart and he laid on me with his legs in between mine. He kept at my lips but it now felt different from earlier, I had finally begun to find the similarity.
    His kisses felt softer and more in tune like he had finally found his rhythm, he held my right thigh upwards, caressed it up my waist and then underneath my dress as he found his way up my chest, placed his palm on my breast and squeezed gently . I moaned into his mouth as he nibbled my lips softly, at this point my mind was almost completely blank, all I wanted to do was continue and I thought of nothing else.
    He held both thighs and set my legs behind his back as I grasped him with it.I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck knowing he wanted to pull me up. He raised me off the couch and carried me up the stairs as he continued to kiss me, my room was the destination. I was gently placed on the bed whilst he took off his shirt and pulled down his pants, now only his briefs were left on. I took off my dress too, with my panties left to clothe me. He slowly climbed onto the bed, gently he shoved me and I fell on my back. He moved closer and gently brushed against my pelvic area, took hold of my panties and took them off.
    Was this it? He raised my thighs up and set them apart and then he paused and took me in with his eyes, this only made me more moist than I already was. Why was he taking so long I thought as I tried to look at him without getting off the bed. He glanced at me as he started breathing with his mouth, I could see desire in his eyes.
    He brought his face closer to my warmth, laid his lips between me and kissed softly, I had jerked a little the moment he made contact. Soft kisses then became dip sips and by intervals became mesmerizing licks. I felt all the oxygen being sucked out of me, I grabbed the sheets in search of support. As this went on I would shut my eyes halfway while trying to get as much air as I could through my mouth, it wasn't enough. He would look at me from down there as he did magic with his tongue as I made my stomach even tighter, gosh this was pleasure beyond what I had imagined. Slowly I started to feel like I had reached that point, the peak of pleasure and my legs began to shake a little. He noticed and took me even harder, I couldn't hold on any longer so I gave in while vibrating like I was being electrocuted, now I could catch my breath.
    He moved up my body while placing kisses on me as he found his way to my lips. He with one hand and I with mine to support took off his underwear, now we both were completely naked. He detached his lips from mine and looked into my eyes
    "Sofia.... Is this what you want?"
    I glanced into his eyes shortly and then kissed him deeply.
    "Yes...." I said softly into his mouth whilst still keeping our lips locked.
     He teased my legs further apart so the only thing that could be between me was him. He placed himself gently inside me as I moaned deeply for as long as he did so. He was there, it was happening. All the daydreams now became reality.
    He took his kisses to my neck, put both his hands beside my face for support and then he thrusted deeply, he took a quick and sharp breath and I moaned similarly. He thrusted again and again and again, with every thrust I moaned even harder as he breathed heavily on my neck. My hands couldn't stay where they were so I place them on his butt motioning him to thrust even harder than before
    He took his lips up my ears as he called my name softly while thrusting into me "Sofia...."
   "Gabriel...." I said with my eyes shut as we both melted into one another
    From position to position, climax to climax, the pleasure seemed never ending, no one wanted it to.