Chapter four

As soon as he dropped me at my place, I quickly took a shower to freshen up. I wore a black T-shirt tucked into my blue shorts. As soon as I was done dressing up I sat down and waited for him to call me over.I thought to myself, was this it, was this him showing me he wanted me or was he just being his friendly self, what was I going to do apart from have dinner? I started to worry.
After a while I decided to not think too much of it or I would end up ruining the good mood I was already in and then my phone rang, it could be Gabriel. Come to think of it, I never gave him my number, how could he have it? I picked up the call and it was him. Strange, he does have my number but I decided again to ignore reasons to be suspicious.

This was it, I was on his front porch and then I pushed the door bell and it rang "ding ding".
"Good evening, beautiful, come in, " Gabriel said after opening the door.
Never have I ever seen Gabriel not look hot, his hair looked a bit wet so you could tell he took a shower not long ago, he was wearing sweatpants and a singlet with a really low neck, so low you could see parts of his chest exposed, his arm muscles where even more emphasized tonight. Was I underdressed or was this guy's comfortable sexy?
We ate dinner while briefly talking from time to time, it was clear we had nothing to talk about. So I decided to help do the dishes, he was about to make a fuss and then I said
"How can you make me dinner and I'll not help do the dishes, no way that's happening so let me"
He did, so I did the dishes while he stood next to me, legs crossed with his waist to support him from behind and staring at me. I knew he was staring but I pretended not to notice, I had to come up with something to say to him so I decided to bring up a previously ignored issue
"So, I never really gave you my number but you called..." I said
He seemed a bit startled but his facial expression quickly went back to normal. He started to walk closer to me and I quickly stopped doing the dishes while I dried my hands with the clothe beside the sink. He got so close that there was only a few centimeters between us, I could already feel the warmth coming from him and then he places his palm on the right side of my chin spreading it towards the back of my neck. He looked down into my eyes from his height and said
"I have my ways....Sofia"
He said this so softly as he simultaneously brought his lips down to mine but without kissing it, I wanted him to kiss them badly. I had already started breathing faster but softly into his mouth, I wanted to prop myself towards him so our lips could connect but I held on a little longer.
He opened his mouth and poured his breath into mine. I wanted him to do it again.
"Do you want me....Sofia?" He said into my mouth softly
"Yes.... More than anything. Let me have you"
With his eyes still on mine he finally let our lips connect, as soon as they did I became moist with pleasure, I wanted this to go on forever. I arched my body just right to get rid of those centimeters and he pushed his legs a little apart and propped his waist towards me so I could feel his hardness, oh I felt it. He kissed me so hard yet gently, I could taste his hunger, his desire and I instinctively put my hand underneath his singlet and let them rest on his chiseled abs whilst he slowly put his right hand on my buttcheek and squeezed it tightly.
He pulls me up and rest my bottom on the kitchen cabinet, I set my legs apart so he could enter me and he did. He kissed me even harder than before, soon he dropped his kisses from my lips unto my neck and I moaned softly. He caressed my thighs and then in between my legs whilst I was still fully clothed and I became more moist whilst he even harder. I could feel him thrust into me gently , I wanted more than I was getting. He took off his shirt and looked into my eyes once more whilst catching his breath, I looked back into his shortly, then my eyes wandered onto his chest, yes that chest I've seen before but never dared to touch or seen up close. He resumed kissing me this time caressing my butt, I slowly placed my hand on his chest and let them wander down the length of his abs and into his sweatpants. It was warm, I slowly placed my hands on his hardness and I felt him jerk a little.
"Let's stop Sofia" he said as he detached his lips from one
" Is there something wrong?" I said with disappointment in my voice
"I'm afraid we are going further than we should"
I put my legs back together as he gave way for me to do so, I got off the cabinet without being able to look into his eyes. Discomfort was in the air and we could smell it.
"Let me see you off.... It's getting late" he said while putting on his singlet
I walked in front so his eyes couldn't catch mine and I headed straight to my house